• Show
Clear All

• Commander Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe

Click image for larger version

Name:	bolivar-civilization-blog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	9135990

Some more background info about one of the leaders has been posted on civilization.com

Since 1991, the award-winning Civilization series of turn-based strategy games has challenged players to build an empire to stand the test of time.

Commander Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, addressing candidates for Brasilia's first Seeding mission.

0900 hours, 10 de junho de 2210

Be seated.

Everyone in this room has been chosen for Seeding One, as you’ve probably guessed. Everyone in this room knows what’s at stake. If you accept, you are leaving Earth, your families, your homes, Brasilia, and you are not coming back. For the purposes of everyone on this planet, you will be dead the moment Aguia departs orbit. Your entire career, your entire life, it all ends. Your legacy on Earth will consist of a bronze plaque in Rio or at Agulhas Negras. This is a suicide mission.
    Contemplate that for a moment.

I’ll only take those who go willingly. Only people who go willingly into certain danger and are willing to sacrifice what they know and love on this world will have the focus needed to create a new world for future generations.

Yeah, I'm guessing supremacy.
    I don't know what I've been told!
    Deirdre's got a Network Node!
    Love to press the Buster Switch!
    Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

I could see Purity too. Though I don't think the personality will preclude Harmony purely as a game choice.

Comment

Looks like they decided to cut out the middle man and add the South American Nazis before the people on the workshop did lol.

Comment

this game gonna rock this is a great game.

Comment

Working...
          X