Baba Yetu 2: Space Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baba Yetu 2: Space Edition?

Certain games have certain soundtracks that just kill it. Michael McCann's “Icarus” fromDeus Ex: Human Revolution has become the new de facto standard for all futuristic sci-fi video media – or at least, used to make any sci-fi trailer seem that much more sci-fi. Jesper Kyd's “Ezio's Family” theme sends goosebumps down the arms of gamers, while Greg Edmonson's theme for Nathan Drake from Uncharted is considered gaming's rendition of Indiana Jones' fanfare.

Joining the likes of those illustrious names for well-known titles is Civilization IV's Christopher Tin, an accomplished composer who has worked across television, video games and movie media throughout his career.

Tin has recently released a new album called The Drop That Contained The Sea. In addition to this, he's also beginning work on the brand new Civilization: Beyond Earth.
    Sounds good to me

Dubstep remix of Baba Yetu?
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Sorry to break it to you, Aeson:

[Update: previously it was stated that Christopher Tin had begun work on Civilization: Beyond Earth, but it's actually Civilization: Online.]
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That's too bad ... but at least it makes Civilization Online sound like a better idea

Comment

It does sound pretty good already. Sid and Tin make appearances ... as does Cleopatra (?) ...

Comment

"Song of the Mountain"

No idea on the translation, Google Translate isn't working on it.

Comment

Working...
            X