Conquer!!! part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Kralj. I give up.

Turn to Faded the 2nd and again the 9th. Now he is nexted. Turn 137 to Darth Viper.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• what? I sent the turn to darth. Dont next me...It should be in the netherlands!! Argggh you people!

You should email me plz! I forgot about this thread.

Comment

• Well then - go to the Netherlands and kick to Darth .
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Max could you just next me? after second examination the upload aborted....huh.
          Attached Files

Comment

• As I wrote you. If you have forwarded your turn to Darth - then Darth have a problem.

You could either next him or resend your turn now.

Gandhi

Comment

• I'm back.

Comment

• Turn 137 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 137 > J.

Comment

• Turn 138 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn to Birdman
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Faded.

Gandhi

Comment

• I'll be away until August 7 blackice: blackicegl@cogeco.ca will sub for me while i am away..please send all turns to him as of now
                          Ash nazg dubratuluk
                          ash nazg gimbatul
                          ash nazg trakutaluk
                          agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Oh ok Darth. I sent it too the wrong guy. Done--------> to Mr ICE

Hail faded! Who has rediscovered this thread!

Comment

• Turn to Blackice

The Fascist leadership and the people of Inca aspire and wish to achieve for Global reach. To ensure UTMOST security for our allies. One way of spreading influence and being dominant in world affairs is the theory of a strong armed forces. These dreams for a State of the art military and airforce. Equipped with the latest Tank battalions and Elite Fascist Stormtroopers. And airforce with sleek Bombers and Jet fighters. A navy that cannot be matched on the high sea's, one of steel and 16 inch guns. Those dreams are fast becoming reality in the new Inca. Times are changing, a great feeling of superiority has swepted across the land.

All Nations should tremble before the Inca and there Fuhreur!

Faded glory,

Comment

• Turn sent to Paul email me if this is wrong.
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X