Casuist sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casuist sex

It has been said that hooking up with a girl, promising to make a relationship out of it, and then disappearing is "scummy." But this warrants further consideration. We need to consider what course of action will result in the greatest net happiness for the largest number of people. You yourself, obviously, would be happier not continuing in a relationship with the girl, and if you went on to have said relationship it would be prone to failure due to your lack of enthusiasm. She, meanwhile, would be locked into a relationship with the sort of person who thinks about ducking out on her, forcing her either to be the villain and cheat or dump, or else settle for what must be a suboptimal relationship; given the sheer number of men on earth (to say nothing of women, because we're not heteronormative), it beggars belief that she could not do any better than you. Why should you be so selfish as to restrict the freedom of another human being?

In conclusion, we must lie to women as frequently as possible, especially in the context of getting laid. For the greater good. Thank you.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

they figure us out

Comment

It has been said that hooking up with a man, promising to make a relationship out of it, and then disappearing is "wise." But this warrants further consideration.

If you do that, he will hunt you down, murder you, dance on your grave, do 30 years, and have a beer with your last parter after he is out, remembering the good old days.

It was not so wise, was it?

Moral of the story - if women killed men more frequently, they would not be leaving them as readily.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I had to look up casuistry
        Blah

Comment

What did you learn?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Contrary to Elok's opinion of having as much sex as possible for the greater good, I concluded that we should hit it with da girls on a case-by-case basis.

Ted Striker
            Blah

Comment

He wasn't a player. He was a sissy

Comment

Oh now you have gone TOO FAR.

Comment

Lori outed him.
                  He's probably a more badass than ted striker

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    Lori outed ted striker.
                    ted striker's probably a more badass than ted striker
                    ???

Comment

There was a thread?

Where is it?

Lori!

Comment

You mean this thread?

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                        X