No announcement yet.

Protestant Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people hate you. (at least I really don't). We just find your on-line persona quite offensive and ignorant.
    Deep down, we all know you can't be that bad in real life.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're a liar.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't think that anybody here really hates you - I'm willing to bet that in almost all cases it's more a matter of pitying you than hating you
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Life is too short to hate people you disagree with on the internet. But yeah, pity is something else.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I mean really, even BK couldn't possibly be as big of a douche in real life as he portrays here. Some people just enjoy playing the douche. And then there are others that just can't resist responding.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Does doubting your beliefs lead you to not even know when you hate? I don't t think that's very impressive.

Comment

Don't overestimate yourself.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Does doubting your beliefs lead you to not even know when you hate? I don't t think that's very impressive.
                  Is it your goal to convince us hate you? Because if this isn't not your goal then I don't understand what you're complaining about

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Don't overestimate yourself.
                    Seriously, why should I be impressed with a person like you who hates someone simply because they are certain of their beliefs and lies about hating them over something that petty.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Is it your goal to convince us hate you? Because if this isn't not your goal then I don't understand what you're complaining about
                      So you don't hate deadbeat dads?

Comment

Honestly, the impression I get is that you're a thoroughly unhappy person who inappropriately vents his frustration, and that's deserving of pity instead of hate. If you're actually quite happy in real life then congratulations, I just wish your online persona reflected this.

Comment

Well thank god, impressing internet clowns isn't my goal.
                          Of course, laughing at you is always a good source of entertainment.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Honestly, the impression I get is that you're a thoroughly unhappy person who inappropriately vents his frustration, and that's deserving of pity instead of hate. If you're actually quite happy in real life then congratulations, I just wish your online persona reflected this.
                            If you hope that I'm happy then why do you constantly treat me like sshat

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Well thank god, impressing internet clowns isn't my goal.
                              Of course, laughing at you is always a good source of entertainment.
                              Clearly hate.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself. You aren't worth it.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X