Jews leaving France in record numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Mobius, do you know what the world's "on average" mean? I ask because you post seems to imply you do not.
    "On average" Oerdin is one of the most racist posters on poly.

Yes I do know what that term means...

Comment

So summary of discussion:

Oerdin: The migrants from the middle east have very disturbing and unacceptable cultural norms and statistical evidence show large numbers of them will be involved in crime. Instead of letting any and all of them in when ever they want maybe we should screen them first and only let in those we can be quite sure will not be criminals or terrorism supporters.

Poly lefties: Thst is some how racist and now I will cry!

Yep, that is pretty much how stupid the rebuttles have been this morning. I have no idea why so many posters have said there is no serious discussion to be had here and then left the forum forever.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        "On average" Oerdin is one of the most racist posters on poly.

Yes I do know what that term means...
        In other words, you not only don't know what the term means and you don't even care if you are misusing it as it is just a tactic you use to shut down meaningful debates you do not like.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
          You're speaking complete and utter horse**** as usual!

There are at least two major Jewish ghettoes in London. The one in Stamford Hill in particular (I used to live about a mile away), is heavily populated by Hasidic Jews in their distinctive garb. If you know anything about Hasidic Jews, you'll know they're about one of the least integrated groups going - they don't even integrate in Israel!

Stop with your lying racist bull****! You used to be OK, it's like Kid mindraped you and took a huge dump where your brain used to be...
          It figures you would get reality this twisted. Oerdin wants to keep Arabs out because they are stupid and lazy. I want to keep Muslims out to protect women and Jews from people who worship a God that says to enslave women and Jews. How dare you?! You stupid idiot! You're the one with **** in your brain!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So summary of discussion:

Oerdin: The migrants from the middle east have very disturbing and unacceptable cultural norms and statistical evidence show large numbers of them will be involved in crime. Instead of letting any and all of them in when ever they want maybe we should screen them first and only let in those we can be quite sure will not be criminals or terrorism supporters.

Poly lefties: Thst is some how racist and now I will cry!

Yep, that is pretty much how stupid the rebuttles have been this morning. I have no idea why so many posters have said there is no serious discussion to be had here and then left the forum forever.
            Many have left because they can't stand the bile coming out of you kid and ben.

It's fine to discuss a topic, any topic.
            However confronted with a wall of irrational blanket hatred, most people just don't bother to have a serious discussion or they just troll.

Remember how really uplifted was poly when ben was banned. The IQ and discussion level instantly doubled.

Why are you going their way?

I still have hope man

Comment

Summary of discussion:

Oerdin: Says hateful and completely unfounded and rampant racist BS.

Rest of Poly (not including Kid and Ben*): Oerdin, you are a racist!!!

* CLUE: The only people on your side in this argument are Kid and Ben!

PS and you can't spell for ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Many have left because they can't stand the bile coming out of you kid and ben.

It's fine to discuss a topic, any topic.
                However confronted with a wall of irrational blanket hatred, most people just don't bother to have a serious discussion or they just troll.

Remember how really uplifted was poly when ben was banned. The IQ and discussion level instantly doubled.

Why are you going their way?

I still have hope man
                That's a funny way of looking at it since the forum is littered with leftist with **** for brains like you and Mobius.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

A new survey reveals that nearly three quarters of French Jews are considering leaving the country. JTA reports that 74 percent of the 3,833 French Jews polled by Paris’ Siona organization of Sephardic French Jews said they had considered emigrating. Their responses present a fairly bleak portrait of the contemporary reality for France’s Jewish community. …

It is an extremely wide spread problem when 3/4th of French Jews (and most of western Europe's Jews are in France) say they are thinking about leaving because they feel unsafe. Dashiell is right that it is not just the new muslim migrants (though they are the biggest problem when it comes to attacks on jews) as the European left also displays are disturbingly large tendency towards antisemitism especially wrt the use of double standards against Israel which is part of the definition of antisemetism.

Comment

In other words, you not only don't know what the term means and you don't even care if you are misusing it as it is just a tactic you use to shut down meaningful debates you do not like.
                    Goddammit Oerdin!

Get it in your thick skull that when Kid is actively defending you, you're on the wrong side!!!

You came out with a vast raft of totally and unsubstantiated racist bull****!

I know for a fact what you say about muslims in the UK, in comparison to Jews, to be patently wrong. I gave an example. If you want a specific example of a cultural group who "are massively disproportionately on welfare compared to their population as a whole", it's Hasidic Jews. Jews, Oerdin. In one go I've shot your sorry-assed racist argument out of the water.

Where's your proof? Where's your links from reputable sources? You don't have any because you're always wrong!

Comment

Modius, after your panic attack subsidies I would suggest you go back and actually read what I wrote instead of what you imagine I might of wrote because it doesn't remotely say what you seem to think it says. Yes, it brings up hard truth es (to which I linked actual evidence from good sources) so try to read those then come back when you know what the hell you are talking about.

Comment

While you are cooling off and regaining your sanity try reading that wiki especially the part about how German police themselves estimate 40% of North African youth in Germany are criminal delinquents.

I know, I know, in your poor damaged brain you think facts you do not like are some how racist but it is time for your reality check. Facts are not racist, they are simply facts, and facts are what we should use to guide our public policies.

Even if those facts cause you to go off into irrational rages of denial.

Comment

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1733...ing-emigration

It is an extremely wide spread problem when 3/4th of French Jews (and most of western Europe's Jews are in France) say they are thinking about leaving because they feel unsafe. Dashiell is right that it is not just the new muslim migrants (though they are the biggest problem when it comes to attacks on jews) as the European left also displays are disturbingly large tendency towards antisemitism especially wrt the use of double standards against Israel which is part of the definition of antisemetism.
                          Did you actually read your link, you moron!?

Of the 74.2 percent of respondents who said they are considering leaving, 29.9 percent cited anti-Semitism.
                          So, less than a third of Jews are thinking of leaving because of anti-semitism!

But hey, that's still bad because of vicious attacks like this:

Just last week a Jewish woman was attacked at a bus stop in Paris’ Montmartre district by an assailant who called her a “dirty Jewess” and shook the stroller her 6-month-old child was in. Meanwhile in January, demonstrators at an anti-government protest in Paris yelled “Jew, France is not yours,” seemingly connecting their political dissatisfaction with the country’s Jewish population.

All in all, it’s been a rough six months in France, and it’s not looking like it’s getting better anytime soon.
                          OMG!!! That's awful!

Seriously, that's the worst example they can find in six months!?

Almost as bad as the bile that you're spewing on a daily basis...

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

While you are cooling off and regaining your sanity try reading that wiki especially the part about how German police themselves estimate 40% of North African youth in Germany are criminal delinquents.

Your hatred is so hilariously blind it's shocking - this is from your link:

521 Moroccans, 260 Algerians, and 57 Tunisians have registered in Cologne as immigrants between October 2014 and November 2015.[27] Internal police figures show that 40% of these Moroccans, Algerians, and Tunisians have been arrested for crimes.
                            So, in the Oerdinverse, the medium sized city of Cologne is whole of Germany!!!

Also, these are economic migrants from North Africa and not refugees from the Middle East. I thought you were good at geography?

Also, the very next sentence in the link provided by Oerdin is this:

In November, 2015 the German police announced that refugees were not responsible for a disproportionate rise in crime in Germany, actually committing less than is average in German society.
                            So these EVIL REFUGEES are actually MORE LAW-ABIDING than white Christians!!?

This is your link, Oerdin

According to the conservative newspaper Die Welt the most common crime committed by refugees was not paying fares on public transportation.
                            So, you have a right-wing press trying its best to demonise these people and the best it can come up with is fare-dodging!!?

I imagine your alarmist "40% of all North African youth in Germany, Achtung! Achtung!" are guilty then!!!

OMG! TEH EVIL! TEH EVIL!!!

Hey, your link, not mine...
                            Last edited by NICE MOBIUS; January 25, 2016, 11:47.

Comment

Oh my god I am laughing so hard right now!

Especially when you then say this:

I know, I know, in your poor damaged brain you think facts you do not like are some how racist but it is time for your reality check. Facts are not racist, they are simply facts, and facts are what we should use to guide our public policies.
                              AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Even if those facts cause you to go off into irrational rages of denial.

The only irrational person here is the guy who posts links that irrefutably destroy their arguments - this is actually worse than that time you posted that link of the pew report that supposedly 'proved' that muslims the world over supported terrorism when it proved the exact opposite!!!

Comment

When 40% have criminal records there is a social problem. You can keep attempting to minimize that criminality or you can start doing a better job of screening before you let people in. I am for the later and that is in no way a sign of "racism". Screen them before you let them in and stop subjecting honest citizens to abuse.

Hell, any crime, no matter how minor, should be grounds for denying their claim and deporting them. We can keep the noncriminals but the criminals have to go or better yet never get let in. These is a very reasonable and balanced policy proposal and that you are against even something so basic shows exactly which of us is disconnected from reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X