UNOFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNOFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

This is the unofficial celebrity dead pool, so don't expect much from me on it. You can send me your picks, but there's a high chance that I'm not even going to look at them let alone compile them. In fact, I'd rather this thread discuss Deadpool (or even Gwenpool) than the dead pool.

Rules:

1. You are not permitted to confuse this with the official celebrity dead pool. If at anytime you are expecting something from me, you are playing it wrong.

2. Don't pm me about this. Unless it's JR to send me a thanks.

3. Points will probably not be distributed at any time. If you do get points for some reason, don't get excited. They are entirely meaningless.

4. If you're still having a hard time with this, go here: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...RITY-DEAD-POOL
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Are you joining? I mean, officially? Come on in.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, I don't have time, sadly. I mean, look how much effort I put into this parody.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
      X