Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservapedia
    A website for right-wing kiddie fiddlers?

I imagine 'Kid'icious fits right in
    Last edited by I AM MOBIUS; December 30, 2015, 05:40.
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Wow, it didn't take long for the deaf-cripple to return to the c*nt side by trying to imply that HIV is a disease of homosexuals

Back worse than ever, I see
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Ben, you are conflating the health risk of unprotected promiscuous sex with homosexuality to pretend homosexuality is a health risk. The reality is the health risk is having promiscuous unprotected sex. That is something both homosexuals and heterosexuals can do, and both can avoid doing. The key to helping people protect themselves from that risk is education. Yet you want to limit education in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Two, hormonal components in the womb are environmental, not genetic.
          That might explain why instead of saying "genetic" only, I added hormonal. I grouped them because they are not "gay propaganda".

You've agreed we ought to prevent children from seeing smoking, because you agree that children at those ages are impressionable.
          I actually haven't agreed that we ought to "prevent children from seeing smoking". My position is actually the opposite of that. I am not looking to supress information, but rather to make it available. I think children should be shown smoking, as it really is. I think children should be educated on the actual effects of smoking so that they are better prepared to make a healthy choice when the time comes. My parents did this at an early age, taught me about what smoking is, and what effects it has. The conclusions I came to on my own based on that information made it easy to choose not to smoke.

I think we should do the same thing in regards to prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. I wish my parents had taught me in the same comprehensive fashion about the dangers of unprotected sexual contact. Instead I got the "wait for marriage" line which wasn't helpful for me, or for most of those I knew growing up. (And this was in a very conservative place.)

The reality is most parents don't do a good job of either. I was lucky on one hand, and just average on the other. I could easily have ended up supporting a kid I couldn't support (at the time) or with a serious health issue. I lucked out that neither of those things happened, but that's all it was, luck.

We should not leave our childrens' health up to luck when we can educate them on how they can protect themselves.

Evidence has been requested. Evidence will now be provided.
          The evidence being asked for in that instance was evidence that homosexuality had an innate risk. All you're doing is what Kid already tried to do, that being to pretend that sexually transmitted diseases are innate to homosexuality. The reality is that there are ways to avoid the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases whatever your sexual orientation.
          Last edited by Aeson; December 30, 2015, 06:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
            Hey, goat "herders" are, how to call them, spiritually close to homosexuals - they also find a nirvana from doing it in the ass with the wrong partner. And besides don't be a such a bigot to discriminate against their sexual preferences, especially if they're so close to the ones you seem to like a lot.

Anyways, (c) is obvious gay propaganda. (b) should be fixed that only normal sex is normal, but some poor souls prefer to do it the wrong way (and that they shouldn't be bullied/discriminated against for that). (a) is fine as long as it's just a part of an information about human sex in a biology classes or soemthing, not something ridiculous like a lesson talking about homosexuals only.
            ah, the old homosexuality is like bestiality canard. luckily, views such as yours are dying out in the civilised world, and soon enough no one will care what the likes of you think 'should' be taught.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            It's actually very horrible to be called homophobic when you aren't.
            how is saying that there's something wrong with being gay not homophobic?
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              330k deaths per year from the overall population is, according to CDC, the equivalent of 6.6k deaths within this community.

So, if 57 percent of all those who died are homosexual, that would indicate a death rate from HIV alone of 7.8k people. Which is higher than for smoking in terms of a death risk.
              Your numbers seem to only be in the US. In Africa there are countries where almost half of the population has it and it's main way of being spread is hetrosexually.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                ah, the old homosexuality is like bestiality canard. luckily, views such as yours are dying out in the civilised world, and soon enough no one will care what the likes of you think 'should' be taught.

how is saying that there's something wrong with being gay not homophobic?
                I explained this already to Ming. Why would you think that I have a phobia? Do you think that I have a phobia of little children who steal candy?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• are you afraid of gays because you think you might enjoy buttseks too much if you tried it?
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    That might explain why instead of saying "genetic" only, I added hormonal. I grouped them because they are not "gay propaganda".

I actually haven't agreed that we ought to "prevent children from seeing smoking". My position is actually the opposite of that. I am not looking to supress information, but rather to make it available. I think children should be shown smoking, as it really is. I think children should be educated on the actual effects of smoking so that they are better prepared to make a healthy choice when the time comes. My parents did this at an early age, taught me about what smoking is, and what effects it has. The conclusions I came to on my own based on that information made it easy to choose not to smoke.

I think we should do the same thing in regards to prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. I wish my parents had taught me in the same comprehensive fashion about the dangers of unprotected sexual contact. Instead I got the "wait for marriage" line which wasn't helpful for me, or for most of those I knew growing up. (And this was in a very conservative place.)

The reality is most parents don't do a good job of either. I was lucky on one hand, and just average on the other. I could easily have ended up supporting a kid I couldn't support (at the time) or with a serious health issue. I lucked out that neither of those things happened, but that's all it was, luck.

We should not leave our childrens' health up to luck when we can educate them on how they can protect themselves.

The evidence being asked for in that instance was evidence that homosexuality had an innate risk. All you're doing is what Kid already tried to do, that being to pretend that sexually transmitted diseases are innate to homosexuality. The reality is that there are ways to avoid the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases whatever your sexual orientation.
                    No. You're implying that heterosexuals don't have risks from sex. They do. Some of them are more protected from risk, and some aren't. I don't see how your comparison makes any sense.

Comment

are you afraid of gays because you think you might enjoy buttseks too much if you tried it?
                      If you insist on being a dumbass I suppose there is nothing I can do with you.

Comment

• OK, let's try a different approach. is saying that there's something wrong with black people racist or not?

Comment

OK, let's try a different approach. is saying that there's something wrong with black people racist or not?
                          Look dumbass. There's no reason for me to continue carrying on with you. The problem is that you aren't using logic. You're using propaganda. When you stop the propaganda I will be willing to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            No. You're implying that heterosexuals don't have risks from sex. They do. Some of them are more protected from risk, and some aren't. I don't see how your comparison makes any sense.
                            I guess you meant to say "homosexuals" instead of "heterosexuals"? In any case you are wrong. I am saying that everyone has risks from sex, especially from unprotected promiscuous sex. You are the one implying that unprotected promiscuous sex isn't a problem, by trying to heap the problems it causes on homosexuality itself.

I am saying that there is no inherent harm from being homosexual. You try to pretend that there is inherent harm to being homosexual, because you are confusing the issue of being homosexual with having unprotected promiscuous sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              I guess you meant to say "homosexuals" instead of "heterosexuals"? In any case you are wrong. I am saying that everyone has risks from sex, especially from unprotected promiscuous sex.

I am saying that there is no inherent harm from being homosexual. You try to pretend that there is inherent harm, because you are confusing the issue of being homosexual with having unprotected promiscuous sex.
                              No. I didn't error. The statistics that I gave you were not of people who had unprotected sex. They didn't excluded people who had protected sex. There's no way to do that, and it wouldn't matter. If you teach children that it's ok to recieve anal sex and they do, there's no way to make sure that they us protection, just like there is no way to make sure people having heterosex use protection. Also, there is still risk even when you use a comdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stupidest Bigot on Apolyton View Post
                                There's no reason for me to continue carrying on with you because I have no answer to your question and so I must run away.
                                yeah that's what i thought. you're a bigot who doesn't even have the testicular fortitude to own and defend your bigotry.

Comment

Working...
                                X