X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice!

Comment

Originally posted by PolyPsycho View Post
      Daaang, baby! Why in the world are you with a man who would rather have a banana?
      Glares at PsychoPoly as he climbs up on stool next to me..."dude, if you have to ask that, I am not interested in your banana!"

Comment

Aha! Now I understand.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	crazy-*****es.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	9101895

Comment

Mr. And Mrs. CIV help jsorense up off the sticky floor and steer him toward the bar. jsorense notice that one is wearing a "Michigan" tshirt while the other sports a "Spartan". At the bar jsorense seems to regain his balance and orders, " Gimme one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer."
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I even have some geotke thoergood for you@!

Comment

that's a jam... I can listen to that at higher than bluw light speeds.

Comment

"Bartender, keep my friend,, Jsorense's whistle wet and put it on my tab. By the way, fill my glass up one more time too!"

Comment

Sits back and just enjoying the entertainment tonight. Lights up a cigar and swigs back another shot glass. Sometimes, you don't need to drive to enjoy the ride!

Comment

Yawn!!! Sheesh, I am starved! "what the kitchen is closed? No way!" grumbles to self as I look for my hubby. "dangnabbit, he said he was going to drive me home!" grrr....slides off stool and ambles to the door... I turn to wave at Jsorense. "perhaps, another night we wil have some quiet to really get to know each other! "

Comment

The jukebox throbs on with electric blues played by skinny white guys.
                      Wondering where the free drinks are coming from jsorense signals to the barkeep.
                      "Where are these drinks coming from, miss?" he asks.
                      The tall ghostly bartender just nods towards the door.
                      Last edited by jsorense; September 19, 2015, 00:42.
                      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

A trail of blue aromatic smoke trails after Mrs. CIV as she weaves her way between tables and chairs on her way to the street. Inhaling jsorense sneezes a small explosion into his beer.
                        "Damn! I'm still allergic to Cohibas." he snorts.
                        Looking around he notices for the first time a multi-sided corner niche.
                        To himself he whispers, "In another universe YYYH would have loved this place."

Comment

Where is that loveable rascal these days anyway...?

Comment

A strangely familiar voice startles jsorense. He looks around and is nearly blinded by the flashing eyes and brilliant smile; disco lights glinting off of bleached teeth.
                            "Well, if it isn't young Nice Möbius. Where's your evil twin? What are you drinkin these days?" invites jsorense.

Comment

Hurries into the Pub and locates her favorite spot at the bar. "My Goodness, it has been a crazy day out there." I notice Jsorense is already here and turn towards him. "Darling, you look better sitting there than laying on the floor." I see the bartender has already poured my regular drink, so I grasp it in hand and move to join Jsorense. "You don't mind if I join you at your table, tonight, do you?"

Comment

"Well, good evening Mrs. CIV. Yes, please join me in my booth. Bartender, send over my Bookers."
                                jsorense waves Mrs. CIV toward the seats, lights a match, and offers to light her cigar.

Comment

Working...
                                X