No announcement yet.

The Poly Pub Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir, would you like a nice chilled milk with those treats?
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

no thanks

too much dairy and i get the shits
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Hmmm....looking for a swinging good olde time?" Pops a bagful of quarters in the jukebox and punches numerous songs. "Now, time for a drink or two."

Comment

I am famished! Time for some appetizers!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	9101871

Comment

From the dark corner of a red leather-covered booth jsorense looks over the top of his sunglasses at a mountain of oil soaked munchies. He slowly shakes his head and returns to reading The Economist.
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Startled out of a nap jsorense wakes up to a nearly empty bar. The jukebox is playing Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks but the postage sized dance floor is abandoned. The bartender looks at her watch expectantly then glances into the broad mirror that runs the length of the bar and dabs at her lipstick. A flash from the overhead revolving "disco" ball flashes off the mirror and stabs jsorense in his half shut left eye.
              "Woooo, far out!" he explains. Getting up slowly he limps toward the doors with sore feet.
              "Just put it on my tab." He mumbles hopefully and exits, stage right.

Comment

Jsorense, Thanks for hanging out. Sorry, I couldn't stay too late last night. Ready for the weekend now.
                Hmmm...looks at self in mirror behind the bar...dang...the lighting in this pub must have changed, dont you think?

Comment

the lighting is just so fine for a Friday night

Comment

Well hello there! Do you think my band aid is noticeable? I ran out of here last night and tried to hail a cab in the rain. Slipped in a stupid puddle and my face hit the curb! Ugh. Glad you are here tonight to drive me home.

Comment

i didn't even see it until now... yelling at MHLC in the kitchen, just saw it! nice.

Comment

Pub Staff shove me back out to bar area, 'Employees only!'
                        "Sheesh, I just thought I would show them how to cook with less grease. Pour me another, Bartender! "

Comment

Dressed in his best "Elvis in Las Vegas" outfit jsorense swaggers into the bar, trips on his cape and platform shoes and hits the floor hard.
                          "Ooooofff!!!!!" sez jsorense.

Comment

daaannnggg look at jsorense go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	greg45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	9101883

Comment

"oh my goodness, Jsorense! Here, let me help you up to the bar and get you a drink! I am sorry I didn't see you down there. I stepped out momentarily and watched a banana fight!"

Comment

Daaang, baby! Why in the world are you with a man who would rather have a banana?

Comment

Working...
                                X