Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    We need more PC *******s in this thread to make people feel bad.
    "PC" is just a soundbite used by spoonfed dullards to dismiss things they might otherwise have to give actual thought to.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

This thread is akin to KH posts about money.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        "PC" is just a soundbite used by spoonfed dullards to dismiss things they might otherwise have to give actual thought to.
        I think you're trying to shame someone. I hope you failed because that's some petty bull****, especially considering no women were offended. You were offended, supposedly. If I were Oerdin I'd tell you to go have a good cry and let the men have a convo.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think you're trying to shame someone. I hope you failed because that's some petty bull****, especially considering no women were offended. You were offended, supposedly. If I were Oerdin I'd tell you to go have a good cry and let the men have a convo.

Comment

Oerdin? The failure approves heartily of you. Be proud.

Comment

Gloating is fine. If this was gloating about banging a really hot younger woman who is a really great person to be with, I'd be doing a round of applause.

It's the complete lack of interest in her as a person, up to the extent of actual contempt, which is the problem. This just reads like so much grooming by a sexual predator bordering on the psychopathic.
              Bah.

Give Oerdin his moment. Realistically, how many of you over 35 wouldn't want to bang an 18 year old hottie. Weather or not you actually do so is another matter, I guess....but still.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Gloating is fine. If this was gloating about banging a really hot younger woman who is a really great person to be with, I'd be doing a round of applause.

It's the complete lack of interest in her as a person, up to the extent of actual contempt, which is the problem. This just reads like so much grooming by a sexual predator bordering on the psychopathic.
                Bah.

Give Oerdin his moment. Realistically, how many of you over 35 wouldn't want to bang an 18 year old hottie. Weather or not you actually do so is another matter, I guess....but still.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm only ashamed for you. I hate to see human beings hate each other or try to make themselves look better than people who don't follow silly rules.

Comment

I'm only ashamed for you. I hate to see human beings hate each other or try to make themselves look better than people who don't follow silly rules.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      Bah.

You're missing the point completely. It's the lack of respect and dismissal of her as a person that's the problem.

Bang all the 18-year-olds you like, but if you then publicly denigrate them you're being a tool about it

Comment

I guess my only comment here is that I make love with women. If you get my drift.
                        Last edited by jsorense; June 12, 2015, 18:30.
                        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

You're missing the point completely. It's the lack of respect and dismissal of her as a person that's the problem.

Bang all the 18-year-olds you like, but if you then publicly denigrate them you're being a tool about it
                          Okay...I got ya. I was missing the point and you are absolutely correct. I guess I just couldn't get the idea of banging an 18 year old hottie out of my 52 year old brain.

Forest...trees

Comment

JM

Comment

Saying that you aren't interested in what 18 year old women have to say isn't denigrating them idiot.

Comment

Saying that you aren't interested in what 18 year old women have to say isn't denigrating them idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X