No announcement yet.

I love America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the rest of you who survive, don't tell us you haven't been warned.

Comment

Pathetic Western rag-dolls.

Comment

Will you be on the front lines at the war, or will you be directing the war effort from your armchair?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Russia invades parts of Ukraine only in your empty brainwashed heads.

You are f*cking western biomass. Dumb as a pile of wood. Go ahead, keep going the same way, where your puppet masters were heading you the last time - to the bloodbath.

You want it - you'll get it, idiots.

Take your pills

Comment

There is another world war already going on right now. And sooner or later this war will go to the stage, when missiles are flying, idiot.
            So go storm the Kremlin and put a bullet in Putin's head. The "war" would be over.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ziskey was right.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

There is another world war already going on right now. And sooner or later this war will go to the stage, when missiles are flying, idiot.
                Do you notice how no one is on Russia's side? Does that give you any pause at all? Even the Chinese condemned Putin's invasion of the Ukraine (though this is never mentioned in Russia propaganda). Putin had to bribe them just to stay quiet.

If everyone completely disagrees with you even on basic facts maybe you should start questioning what Putin's propaganda is spoon feeding you.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I tebya, Saras, suka, v pervuyu ochered. Tak chto gotovsya! Dolboeb, blya!
                  Milon labe, brechlo.
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Serb routinely tongue punches his mom's fartbox.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Orion in a video that suits it (in somewhat glorious 1080)

Comment

Though, despite Metallica being great, it sucks in comparison with Russian folk music.

Comment

That's why we will always pwn the West in any war. You don't have the spirit and you don't have the truth on your side. You are a society of lies. An empire of cannibals - this what the West always was and still is. All your prosperity is based on bones of millions you have slain and still killing. You simply don't know the other way.

Comment

You are a very stupid person... perhaps even by Russian standards, I suspect.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

А ты пидор вообще съеби на хуй. Наркоман ебаный.

Comment

your mother likes to get ****ed by rabid tartars
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X