Boston Marathon Bomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Marathon Bomber

I'd rather the little jihadist punk had gotten life.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I agree, we should stop using the death penalty.

Comment

Sigh. Can't we just stop killing people? At least on purpose?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm still for death penalty, just not for him.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Why not for him? What makes him so special to you among all the other murders and psychopaths in the world?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Obviously the death penalty is for heinous crimes for which life imprisonment is not enough, but not for super heinous crimes for which the death penalty is too lenient so we should use life imprisonment.

Comment

Because all of his little buddies will call him a martyr.
              I'd rather he was the b1tch for 40 inmates.

Comment

His buddies are at no loss for martyrs.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Michael Brown and now this evil bastard? Wtf liberals?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is exactly the kind of criminal who should be executed. The death penalty exists for the likes of John Wayne Gacy et al.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Because all of his little buddies will call him a martyr.
                      I'd rather he was the b1tch for 40 inmates.
                      Seeing as how you're a supporter of prison rape, do you believe that rapists should be put on the payroll by the department of corrections in order to ensure that the correct prisoners are sufficiently raped? Or would that be crossing the line from "immoral" to "very immoral"?
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you want prisoners to be raped, sentence them to rape. I'm sure the Supreme Court will uphold it on 8th amendment grounds.

Mutilation and corporal punishment were things the framers had specifically in mind when the Bill of Rights was written.

Comment

It would be easier to just have the prison guards torture the inmates, unless spreading STD's is part of the punishment?

Comment

It would be too expensive to train the guards to properly torture the inmates - the last thing you want is for the guards to accidentally murder a bunch of inmates and then have bleeding heart liberals whine about how it's wrong to murder inmates.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you kill the prisoner, you can harvest their organs. Why do liberals want to kill hospital patients?

Comment

Working...
                              X