Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be cool with your country being run by predatory child rapists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    It honestly struck me as more efficient to have the blue-blooded aristocratic component of the government be confined to one arm of congress and not go through the farce of an election. Saves money and dignity that way. Of course, for all I know the "commons" simply come from a different set of over-moneyed dirtbags.
    they were always bought and paid for and still to a large extent are. the paymasters have changed somewhat, though.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Trial without a defendant present seems wrong and incredibly stupid. Reminds me of some idiot in a cave issuing a fatwa.

Such trials make a mockery of an already horrible joke of a justice system.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought this thread would be about Mao and the Chinese revolution.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          The British have a long and storied history of being ruled by sexual deviants so I figured you lot would be used to it by now.
          QFT

With that said, please go vote for this child rapist on May 7th.

Comment

Clearly the UK hates sexual deviants more than I thought. I stand corrected.

Comment

Oh hey Drake's back. Question for you: Do you still think Obama's foreign policy is good? Or that Clinton was a good secretary of state? Legitimately curious.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Obama is the greatest president of all time, but will be eclipsed by the glory that is the Hillary! administration.

Comment

I'll take that as a no.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                  X