Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK General Election thread

Would get my vote.

Wonder if he will be allowed to the leaders debates? Could take Cam's spot.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Can't listen right now. Is the party's acronym supposed to be funny?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes. Equating UKIP with F**k-up.

Comment

Apolyton's own Iain Lindley is running for Parliament - the Worsley and Eccles South Seat, currently held by a Labour MP.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's hardly a natural Tory seat.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

He only lost by around 4,000 last time in 2010, as compared to 9,000 for the previous challenger in 2005. Would be interesting to see what the margin is this time.

Comment

Of course it isn't, but the fact that he's running for it, as a major party representative, is pretty cool.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                He only lost by around 4,000 last time in 2010, as compared to 9,000 for the previous challenger in 2005. Would be interesting to see what the margin is this time.
                After reading this story- http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....labour-8448306

- my money is on Labour holding, possibly with a reduced majority (though not much- they'll pick up LibDem voters), but with Tories losing ground too due to UKIP and that independent.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Apolyton's own Iain Lindley is running for Parliament - the Worsley and Eccles South Seat, currently held by a Labour MP.
                  What's his username on poly?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

He hasn't posted here in years.

Comment

So who's likely to win the overall election? Labor or Conservatives? There's basically no news about it on this side of the pond. Is it too early to tell?

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      He hasn't posted here in years.
                      I figured as much but that's not what I asked. If you'd rather not say I understand.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

End is Forever.

Comment

Odds are saying a hung parliament with Labour largest party by a narrow margin.

Comment

Still four months to go and no 'electioneering' has really started.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              End is Forever.
                              Well, almost.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X