Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    The case for closing women's prisons is not the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men you ******.
    Explain why not. Or are you just incapable of managing anything other than gnashing your teeth and banging your head against the wall?

Comment

Why are you wasting your time?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Show me this incoherent bull****.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Show me this incoherent bull****.
          sure, there's an almost infinite supply at this link. kidicious posts on apolyton
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Explain why not. Or are you just incapable of managing anything other than gnashing your teeth and banging your head against the wall?
            Explain why not?! Why are you incapable of figuring it out kentonio? Why does something like that have to be explained to you?

Imprisoning fewer men is not the same as closing men's prisons and it's not the same as closing women's prisons. It would be the same as imprisoning fewer women except women don't receive harsh treatment from the criminal system like men do. So it's not even like that.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              sure, there's an almost infinte supply at this link. kidicious posts on apolyton
              So nothing? Just some crap feminist bull**** as usual. Thanks for making my point.

Comment

i agree that the content of your posts can be described as 'nothing', 'crap', and 'bull****', but i wouldn't call them feminist.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Why are you wasting your time?

The École Polytechnique Massacre, also known as the Montreal Massacre, occurred on December 6, 1989 at the École Polytechnique in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lépine, armed with a legally obtained Mini-14 rifle and a hunting knife, shot twenty-eight people before killing himself. He began his attack by entering a classroom at the university, where he separated the male and female students. After claiming that he was "fighting feminism" and calling the women "a bunch of feminists," he shot all nine women in the room, killing six. He then moved through corridors, the cafeteria, and another classroom, specifically targeting women to shoot. Overall, he killed fourteen women and injured ten other women and four men in just under twenty minutes before turning the gun on himself.[1][2] Lépine was the son of a French-Canadian mother and an Algerian father. His suicide note claimed political motives and blamed feminists for ruining his life. The note included a list of nineteen Quebec women whom Lépine considered to be feminists and apparently wished to kill.[3]

Comment

Explain why not?! Why are you incapable of figuring it out kentonio? Why does something like that have to be explained to you?

Imprisoning fewer men is not the same as closing men's prisons and it's not the same as closing women's prisons.
                    Are you actually simple minded? Imprisoning fewer men or women means you don't need as many prisons and can therefore close many of them. Jesus christ, have you actually got a learning disorder?

It would be the same as imprisoning fewer women except women don't receive harsh treatment from the criminal system like men do. So it's not even like that.
                    Of course, women get a super easy ride in prison, which is why they commit suicide in disproportionately high numbers. Because hey, it's really easy for them in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      i agree that the content of your posts can be described as 'nothing', but i wouldn't call them feminist.
                      You aren't being rational. You aren't making any sense. You aren't making an argument. The fact that you think you are doing all those things only shows that you are mentally ill.

Comment

• K

Comment

• Yes Kid, we're all mentally ill and you're the only sane one on the forum. Now sit and play with the nice crayons and don't you worry about all those horrible voices in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            K
                            How many feminists have gone on killing sprees?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                              Are you actually simple minded? Imprisoning fewer men or women means you don't need as many prisons and can therefore close many of them. Jesus christ, have you actually got a learning disorder?

Of course, women get a super easy ride in prison, which is why they commit suicide in disproportionately high numbers. Because hey, it's really easy for them in there.
                              Good grief. You are stupid man. There is no possible way to get through to you. It's hard to believe how stupid you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                You aren't being rational. You aren't making any sense. You aren't making an argument. The fact that you think you are doing all those things only shows that you are mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X