Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    According to Ken, that person is not an extremist. Elok wants me to believe that feminism is not extremism. Is Ken an extremist? Of course he is. Show me the feminists who are not extremists please.

In the morning of Dec. 30, 1994, John Salvi walked into the Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline and opened fire with a rifle. He seriously wounded three people and killed the receptionist, Shannon Lowney, as she spoke on the phone. He then ran to his car and drove two miles down Beacon Street to Preterm health Services, where he began shooting again, injuring two and killing receptionist Lee Ann Nichols.

Salvi's 20-minute rampage shocked the nation. Prochoice advocates were grief-stricken, angry, and terrified. Prolife proponents were appalled as well as concerned that their cause would be connected with this horrifying act. Governor William F. Weld and Cardinal Bernard Law, among others, called for talks between prochoice and prolife leaders.

We are six leaders, three prochoice and three prolife, who answered this call. For nearly 5 1/2 years, we have met together privately for more than 150 hours - an experience that has astonished us. Now, six years after the shootings in Brookline, and on the 28th anniversary of the US Supreme Court's landmark Roe v. Wade decision, we publicly disclose our meetings for the first time.
    That took me five minutes. Now please find a men's rights activist who is not an extremist. Preferably one who is also coherent.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

THE TITLE OF HER ARTICLE IS STOP PUTTING WOMEN IN PRISON FOR ANYTHING! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
      Actually it wasn't. The title of her article was actually 'The case for closing down women’s prisons' which was posted on the website The Conversation (a site for articles by academics and research professionals). The Washington Post just reprinted her article under a more clickbait title so that retards like yourself would start frothing at the mouth about it. Do you feel more or less stupid now?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Actually it wasn't. The title of her article was actually 'The case for closing down women’s prisons' which was posted on the website The Conversation (a site for articles by academics and research professionals). The Washington Post just reprinted her article under a more clickbait title so that retards like yourself would start frothing at the mouth about it. Do you feel more or less stupid now?
        No dip****. "The Case for Closing Women's Prisons" is no better. It's bigotry you ****!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No dip****. "The Case for Closing Women's Prisons" is no better. It's bigotry you ****!
          Clearly, which is why she said very early..

Essentially, the case for closing women’s prisons is the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men. It is the case against the prison industrial complex and for community-based treatment where it works better than incarceration.
          ..such bigotry is obviously horrific and should be opposed at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Clearly, which is why she said very early..

..such bigotry is obviously horrific and should be opposed at all costs.
            The case for closing women's prisons is not the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              http://www.feminist.com/resources/ar...lkingwith.html
              That took me five minutes. Now please find a men's rights activist who is not an extremist. Preferably one who is also coherent.
              Nice try, yet I'm unconvinced. How about you show me a men's rights advocate that says anything as offensive as closing down men's prisons.

Comment

Only the most dangerous female criminals should be kept behind bars, a controversial Government report has said.

Btw. Not just a movement in kentonio land. Set for completion in 2017. One exception. The prisons aren't exactly closing. They are being converted into men's prisons.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  I suppose that as a former Marxist and current fundamentalist Christian and men's rights activist that you're an expert on extremism and bull****
                  the worst/most amusing thing is that kid doesn't understand the causes he champions; if there were another MRA activist here, he'd probably be ripping kid a new one for not having understood what 'men's rights' are all about.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/women...e-7240659.html

Btw. Not just a movement in kentonio land. Set for completion in 2017. One exception. The prisons aren't exactly closing. They are being converted into men's prisons.
                    you seem to have a very serious reading comprehension problem, or you're just extremely dishonest.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      the worst/most amusing thing is that kid doesn't understand the causes he champions; if there were another MRA activist here, he'd probably be ripping kid a new one for not having understood what 'men's rights' are all about.
                      Hilarious. I have a challenge for you. Show me a debate between a feminist and an MRA.

Hint: You won't find one. You don't have an argument. You only have your own bull****.

Comment

Nice try, yet I'm unconvinced. How about you show me a men's rights advocate that says anything as offensive as closing down men's prisons.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Hilarious.
                          mildly amusing at most, but it does have the advantage of being true.

I have a challenge for you. Show me a debate between a feminist and an MRA.

Hint: You won't find one. You don't have an argument. You only have your own bull****.
                          well, i have a challenge for you: find me a spotted fish with arms and legs discussing the philosophical implications of incoherent bull**** on the internet with an MRA activist, wearing a pink boiler suit with star shaped sequins!

hint: you won't fine one, because of green unicorn balls.

Comment

you seem to have a very serious reading comprehension problem, or you're just extremely dishonest.
                            Nice try.

Two women's open prisons are set to close as part of a shake-up of the way female offenders are treated.

Comment

well what a surprise, that doesn't back up what you claimed in post 82.

Comment

mildly amusing at most, but it does have the advantage of being true.

well, i have a challenge for you: find me a spotted fish with arms and legs discussing the philosophical implications of incoherent bull**** on the internet with an MRA activist, wearing a pink boiler suit with star shaped sequins!

hint: you won't fine one, because of green unicorn balls.
                                What incoherent bull**** COckney? The imaginary incoherent bull**** in you head? Show me this incoherent bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X