10? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10? Really?

"derp, let's call it windows 10 to emphasize our innovation... and how much more we're making it like the one before that everyone liked"

jesus ****ing facepalm christ

M$ is ****ing stupid.

Microsoft is restoring some of the more traditional ways of doing things and promises that Windows 10 will be familiar for users.

Call it 'Threshold' no more. The next and last major version of Microsoft's Windows client operating system will be called Windows 10 when it is released next year.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

10 seems a logical follow-up on 9.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Microsoft felt compelled to literally become an April Fool's joke?

[This is an April Fool's story. It is fiction, not fact even though it contains facts. --Ed.]

If you've been looking forward to Windows 9, the OS that will fix what Windows 8 got wrong, you're in for a surprise: There will be no Windows 9. Instead, Microsoft announced it will proceed directly to Windows 10.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This shouldnt come as a surprise... we're talking about the company whose third gaming machine is called the "One"

stupid stupid stupid
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dude, they once jumped from 3 to 95.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't try to go with WinX. I guess they didn't want to copy OS/X
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

dammit, the stupid metro tiles have been integrated into the start menu

I really hope you can disable that garbage. Those tiles have been the aesthetic equivalent of the holocaust.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Windows 10 will have new search results, including web results from Bing

I actually saw a Bing street mapping vehicle the other day.

I applaud the effort, at least.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Obviously, they are doing this to specifically piss you off.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Obviously, they are doing this to specifically piss you off.
                      I have no respect for companies who can't adopt a naming style and stick with it.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The internet is slow to react to this. The best joke I've read so far is "Half-Life 4 confirmed"
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why is the new Windows called Windows 10?
                          Spoiler:
                          because 789

sigh
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

First Winamp 4, now Windows 9

Comment

winamp
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X