Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between ISIS fundies, and American religious-right fundies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god mrfun shut the fucking hell up you god damn imbecile, making you get a power of attorney instead of a marriage certificate is not in the same ****ing league as stoning and/or beheading people, it's not even comparable. And it doesn't make you like less of a human being either, it just makes it more annoying to jointly file taxes among other things. Have some fucking perspective. Nobody is interested in making being gay illegal let alone fight an armed insurrection over it.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Oh my god mrfun shut the fucking hell up you god damn imbecile, making you get a power of attorney instead of a marriage certificate is not in the same ****ing league as stoning and/or beheading people, it's not even comparable. And it doesn't make you like less of a human being either, it just makes it more annoying to jointly file taxes among other things. Have some fucking perspective. Nobody is interested in making being gay illegal let alone fight an armed insurrection over it.
      How about the fact that some American Christian fundamentalist groups are supporting organized, mass violence against gays in Africa?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

both repulsive, both irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          How about how American Christian fundies have helped support mass organized violence against gay people in African countries?
          How about how gay people have molested children?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What's the difference between Ron Jeremy and MrFun?

One has a massive tool, the other is a massive tool.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              What's the difference between Ron Jeremy and MrFun?

One has a massive tool, the other is a massive tool.
              Stop practicing your stand up routine, go learn what a lexical closure is.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                Nevertheless you will surely get the difference (between IS(IS) and american fundamentalists very fast if, as a gay in a IS(IS) controlled territory you get to kneel before a hechman and then get your head cut from your body with a dull knife (which is the method of execution used in case of the excuted reporters, as well as the one which can be found in certain other IS(IS) propaganda videos)
                In some of those countries influenced by Christian fundies gays get the death penalty.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  How about the fact that some American Christian fundamentalist groups are supporting organized, mass violence against gays in Africa?
                  Filed under "**** that didn't happen"

Comment

I'm all for power of attorney when it comes to Fun. Needs to be pronounced mentally unfit.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Human rights advocates say that three U.S. evangelicals helped set the stage for a bill to execute homosexuals.

I'm generally not one to tell someone how to handle their business. But being dumber than MrFun is not a good way to make fun of him.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The theme of the event, according to Stephen Langa, its Ugandan organizer, was “the gay agenda — that whole hidden and dark agenda”

Gay sex is not all about anal.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Weyuuuuullllllllllllllllll....

they are funding churches and (I think) politicians that are leading the anti-homosexual movement in some African countries, which in turn has resulted in draconian anti-homosexual laws.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/wo.../04uganda.html

I'm generally not one to tell someone how to handle their business. But being dumber than MrFun is not a good way to make fun of him.
                            You fail

Comment

Speaking of fail, I haven't heard you use the term "social justice warrior" yet. If you're going to be MRA, try to keep up on the lingo.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mhra. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X