No announcement yet.

<marquee> new random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third message? Ex and I didn't talk like that until probably third month.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hmm.

I'm not quite sure if either of us represents "the norm"... or if there even is such a thing.

So far, my profile contains over 2100 words. I make it quite clear who I am and what sort of humor I provide... in addition to a healthy dose of disclaimers assuring readers that I'm mostly joking around and not actually a super douche.

You know how much of a horny bastard I am. I make this clear as well. I tend to attract women who have similar needs.

I would say this to anyone. Be yourself.

I've found, sometimes, that I've not been ready for dating... like if my profile is overly negative. I'm feeling great now due to all the exercise and healthy eating. That helps immensely.

Also, don't be afraid of older women. Expanding your criteria is a good thing. You can always not respond. I've found I have better success the looser my criteria is (I say this from a position of complete ignorance regarding your OKC habits).
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Even though OKC is free, I bit the bullet and subscribed for one month. It's $20. Sure. That sucks. Not free. But that is a pretty low cost to pay if it leads to a GF... IMO
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My profile is only a third as long as yours. I feel inferior.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

One of my earlier iterations was above 10,000 words.

I want a woman to be obsessed enough with me to want to read all that.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My age range is within 5 years of my own age. I've found plenty of women I might like to get to know; I just haven't tried getting to know any of them.
                Last edited by Lorizael; August 26, 2014, 22:52.

Comment

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.

Comment

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why can't I be the goal?

Comment

There are certainly women who are into that sort of thing. I believe it's called "pegging".
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I seriously need to get off my ass and start exercizing. I gained ~10 kg in the past year and a half.

I just find it really boring, and between work and uni, the little free time I get I'd rather do other stuff. :-/

I'm considering buying a treadmill to put in front of the PC, but everything imported is so damn expensive :-/
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Make a giant hamster wheel for yourself.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

I seriously need to get off my ass and start exercizing. I gained ~10 kg in the past year and a half.

I just find it really boring, and between work and uni, the little free time I get I'd rather do other stuff. :-/

I'm considering buying a treadmill to put in front of the PC, but everything imported is so damn expensive :-/
                              If you can use a standing desk, that would burn a lot of calories over the long term compared to sitting.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I need to get back into my routine of eating better and drinking less beer.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X