Europe and Eurasia maps for Civ IV BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe and Eurasia maps for Civ IV BTS

Hello, I am new here, and I thought I would share a couple of maps that I have put a lot of work into. There are two; a map of Europe (110x100) and a map of Eurasia and Africa (120x60). The Europe map is adapted from the one included in Civ IV BTS, whose author I do note know. The Eurasia map is based on Genghis Kai's cutdown of the Giant Earth Map, though I have altered the dimensions and completely revised the landscape and bonus resources.

I have attached two screenshots and the .zip file to this post; the file can also be downloaded from Civilization Fanatics download database. I hope everyone who tries these maps enjoys them, I know I have. I am open to any suggestions, comments, or criticism that you may have regarding these maps.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NiRv4n4; May 6, 2014, 20:30. Reason: Updated file.

THANKS
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks, I'm glad that you think they're good. The Eurasia map is still something of a work in progress. It is especially difficult to ensure balance among the civilizations; when many of them are restricted to only a few cities, placement of bonus resources becomes very important. Hopefully it's better in the most recent version available.

The Europe map, on the other hand, is very balanced. I don't think I'll be updating it again, unless I notice something particularly strange.
      Last edited by NiRv4n4; May 6, 2014, 20:31.

Comment

Working...
      X