Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guy! Are these some of your patients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    GUYNEMER, YOUR MOM!
    (is ugly)
    JUST LIKE YOUR FACE
    GUYNEMOM IS A GODDAMNED SAINT, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE TRUST FUND PIECE OF ****
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      He's just getting desperate for attention now that most of the forum is completely bored of his antics.

Thread full of rare agreement.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Non-vaccinators need to be banished to their own remote island somewhere. Maybe this is the real purpose of Australia?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          If he actually did that he's get reported to the State Medical Board, and for stating his case in an "unprofessional" manner he'd probably be required to spend a little quiet time away from his practice. I don't know how many times I've been reported to the Virignia Board of Medicine just for presenting to a anti-vaccine mother the objective facts. They feel that what I'm supposed to is nod my head and agree with them and that failure to do so demonstrates a lack of respect for their point of view.

I've gotten phone calls from Medical Board investigators about these issues several times over the years. Generally I present my side to them, they apologise that they're required to follow up on all complaints and the phone call ends with a shared laugh because the investigator knew the plantiff was a crank from the outset. Still it's a nuisance. I understand that in Great Britain docs can sic the welfare agents on crazy anti-vaccine moms. Now that's a phone call I'd gladly make.
          Last edited by Dr Strangelove; May 18, 2014, 17:27.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            GUYNEMOM IS A GODDAMNED SAINT, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE TRUST FUND PIECE OF ****
            So you concede the point about your face then?

Comment

He does. He must.
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                I understand that in Great Britain docs can sic the welfare agents on crazy anti-vaccine moms. Now that's a phone call I'd gladly make.
                I'd like to see that happen in America because it would result in a big improvement in public health.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Americans have too many freedoms.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

More like America has too many FREE DUMBS, amirite?!
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

:groan:
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        More like America has too many FREE DUMBS, amirite?!
                        Why do you hate America Guynemer? I think you need some re-education

Comment

Fapium amirite (Fa₂P₂INH₄) is a fail-bearing oxide mineral, one of the depleted forms of handwavium. It is found in large concentrations in Frasas, Stoklomolvi, Asgarnieu, Paris and Zimbabwe. The mineral is highly radioactive, and has a half-life of over nine thousand years. Its presence has been linked to instances of extreme mutation and lethal cancers, and it has been theorized that it is also the root cause of the existence of furries.
                          http://wikistates.outwardhosting.com...Fapium_amirite
                          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Non-vaccinators need to be banished to their own remote island somewhere. Maybe this is the real purpose of Australia?
                            Australia has lovely things such as bat borne Japanese encephalitis and mysterious clusters of meningitis and Ross River disease.

However it is far too pleasant to be ruined by an influx of anti-vaccination numbnuts.

How about the Kerguelen Islands ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	kerguelen-situation.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	9100339
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Name:	1*h2I_BiBXeI37r6I1l_us4Q.png
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	9100813
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	9100818
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X