No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every morning I go down to the cafeteria and make a terrible financial and health decision by buying two donuts and a thing of orange juice for breakfast. Today, they were out of the orange juice I normally buy, so I wandered around in a confused state for several minutes. Later, I returned to the juice counter where a cafeteria worker was restocking. I asked him if I could have an orange juice (which he hadn't gotten around to unloading yet), and he gave me one. I didn't realize until about a minute later how momentous this simple exchange was. Normally, terrified of unplanned social encounters, I would have avoided the cafeteria worker at all cost or maybe chosen a different brand of juice that I did not enjoy so as not to bother him. But today, with no coercion necessary, I decided what I wanted and I took asked politely for it. This is a major accomplishment for me. I'm so proud of myself. Oh god I hate my life.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Oh god I hate my life.
      Try hating other people. Directing that negative energy outwards instead of inwards is better.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Lori- post less, exercise more.

The endorphins released will make you feel better- your body looking better will make you feel better. You will get more people looking at your body as it improves, and thus more opportunities to use your genitalia in a vigorous in and out fashion.

Surely these are all plusses ?
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          Try hating other people. Directing that negative energy outwards instead of inwards is better.
          I don't think you and my therapist would get along very well.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

therapy is useless bull****
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sounds like you made a big step today Lori. Great work.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Lori- depression sometimes manifests as anger directed inwards. You waste a lot of time and energy and brainpower disliking yourself and your life.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  therapy is useless bull****
                  Perhaps, but my therapist is hot. Maybe not quite as hot as your avatar, but pretty close.

Comment

Perhaps, but my therapist is hot. Maybe not quite as hot as your avatar, but pretty close.

I had a hot therapist once.

But even still, it's not worth it. Go take a yoga class. The women are hotter, it costs less, and will improve your emotional state more
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

She also teaches yoga.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        Lori- depression sometimes manifests as anger directed inwards. You waste a lot of time and energy and brainpower disliking yourself and your life.
                        I know. It's one of the things I hate about myself.

Comment

Every morning I go down to the cafeteria and make a terrible financial and health decision by buying two donuts and a thing of orange juice for breakfast. Today, they were out of the orange juice I normally buy, so I wandered around in a confused state for several minutes. Later, I returned to the juice counter where a cafeteria worker was restocking. I asked him if I could have an orange juice (which he hadn't gotten around to unloading yet), and he gave me one. I didn't realize until about a minute later how momentous this simple exchange was. Normally, terrified of unplanned social encounters, I would have avoided the cafeteria worker at all cost or maybe chosen a different brand of juice that I did not enjoy so as not to bother him. But today, with no coercion necessary, I decided what I wanted and I took asked politely for it. This is a major accomplishment for me. I'm so proud of myself. Oh god I hate my life.
                          Have you ever had sex? Sex is a lot like demanding orange juice and getting it all over your ****.

Comment

I know. It's one of the things I hate about myself.
                            Well the only one going to do anything about it is you. Stationary bike if you don't want to get wet in the great cold outdoors- you can even listen to uplifting music. I used to do 40 minutes listening to vintage Checker/Chess r'n'b and felt fantastic afterwards.

You will get more sex, feel more confident and like your body.

Lively up yourself.

Comment

She also teaches yoga.
                              awesome

I fully recommend continued visits.

Also, tell her you were molested as a kid. There's a chance for pity sex
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sex isn't necessarily going to make him feel better, unless he's never had it. This isn't junior high. Women can get attached when sex occurs because they need someone to cook for who pretends to like their kitchen skills, leading to anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                                X