Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies

Hi Guys,

Today week end , have you any planing to watch any new movies. Have you seen any new movie last week. I am big fan of movies. Last week end i have watched Abduction movie. It is action & thriller movie. Tonight i am watching Real Steel movie. It is nice movie. Share your views & comments here about movies.

Originally posted by Jaccob View Post
    Hi Guys,

Today week end , have you any planing to watch any new movies. Have you seen any new movie last week. I am big fan of movies. Last week end i have watched Abduction movie. It is action & thriller movie. Tonight i am watching Real Steel movie. It is nice movie. Share your views & comments here about movies.
    I thought Real Steel was really good actually. its got that Spielberg kids movie quality to it, but its also got fighting robots so it worked for me
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Hi Jaccob,
      Actually today Thursday. Tomorrow weekend start. I do planning watch new movies too. I haven't seen any movie last week though. I haven't watched Abduction movie. Real Steal sounds like a real steel of a deal, good that it is nice too! I have no other views and comments about movies. Day have a nice!
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
        I thought Real Steel was really good actually. its got that Spielberg kids movie quality to it, but its also got fighting robots so it worked for me
        Agreed, a bit maudlin, but generally fun. I didn't mind the Spider-man reboot. The Campaign is good tasteless fun... if only real politics could emulate it.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Small Boys and Loving Grandmothers IX [/ecofarm]

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            Agreed, a bit maudlin, but generally fun. I didn't mind the Spider-man reboot. The Campaign is good tasteless fun... if only real politics could emulate it.
            I probably would have given real steel a miss if it wasnt for Hugh jackman giving an interview on the radio about it. He sounded genuinely sincere about the quality of the film. I know hes an actor who could sell sand to the arabs, but I thought if he is willing to come out like that and support his film in such a believable way then I was willing to give it a chance. I wasnt disappointed.

Another film I saw recently was crazy stupid love. Not only did this film make Emma Stone appear on my radar in a big way, but I also thought there was a great bromance and plot line about dating and 'the game'.
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Did Crazy Stupid Love just come out in Englandia, or was it a rental? I recall a garden scene that bordered on high farce, and a few other funny bits, but I'm pretty sure I saw it over a year ago...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I saw ParaNorman. Has some parts that are too scary for younger kids. Also, this is another movie in 3d where the potential wasn't met - save money and watch it in 2D or wait and rent it.

Comment

Today,i plan the end of the week to watch the movie. I am big fan of the movies. I like to watching movies but my favorite movie is three hundred. I watch it again and again when i am free then watch this movie.

Comment

I like to watch the movie today. My favorite movie last week are movie the avengers and movie the ring. Movies can give you warm feeling when watching today. Which movie give you warm feeling today?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                      Hi Jaccob,
                      Actually today Thursday. Tomorrow weekend start. I do planning watch new movies too. I haven't seen any movie last week though. I haven't watched Abduction movie. Real Steal sounds like a real steel of a deal, good that it is nice too! I have no other views and comments about movies. Day have a nice!
                      So that's a Canadian dialect!

ACK!
                      Last edited by Tuberski; August 24, 2012, 23:10. Reason: dialect, not accent
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I thought BK had his students posting - they were all in the honours program last year...

Comment

Oddly, just got back from the movies. Date night with Mrs. Rabbit.

Saw Bourne Legacy, which is much better that the reviews would have you believe.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Dictator is funny.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like to watch movies but my favorite movie is Avtar. Its very interesting movie and watch it again and again.

Comment

Working...
                              X