X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was director of the CIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Bush Sr. wasn't president by the time Bush was in Yale, right?
      Wiglaf time!
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Maybe they were worried the judge would try to overrule Virginia's constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. That seems like a legitimate concern to me, from their standpoint.

Comment

Kind of hard to overrule a constitutional amendment. ******.

Comment

I'm sure there's someone out there who would try, if he were a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Maybe they were worried the judge would try to overrule Virginia's constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. That seems like a legitimate concern to me, from their standpoint.
              Uh, courts can't do this.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm sure there's someone out there who would try, if he were a judge.
                How? By passing another constitutional amendment from the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  Kind of hard to overrule a constitutional amendment. ******.
                  Unless a state constitutional amendment violates the federal constitution.

Comment

Which this obviously doesn't, but I'm sure that someone out there would be willing to write an opinion that disagrees with that statement.

Comment

Okay, who switched out Wiggy's personality this time?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Unless a state constitutional amendment violates the federal constitution.
                        A federal court would prevent this rogue gay judge from this course of action.

Comment

You know I have just had it up to here with the constitutional ignorance of this board. No one here seems to have any understanding of the god damn fourteenth amendment, the federalist papers or even the john marshall himself. You all probably think Marbury vs Madison was a gay reality show in the 18th century, a kind of colonial precursor to Will and Grace. The reality is that federal courts trump state court's interpretation of their own constitutions when those interpretations implicate a federal question. You know what? Forget it. None of you could be bothered to invest in your education long enough to receive a law degree like I did, all of you complain that there are too many lawyers in the world, so why don't you all just do the noble thing and insert Asher's dick back into your mouth. He majored in computer science so he's clearly a scientist, right? It's got the word 'scientist' right in his degree. He must be smart. No, in the real world the only thing keeping you from being eaten and raped even in death is the American legal system, which served as a model for the Canadian, British, Indian, and Russian models. The law is the only thing that protects you at night when you're trying to sleep and your drunk black neighbors are having an ironic Beastie Boys memorial party on your lawn, and when you grab your shotgun as unfortunately I had to do and fire it into the air numerous times. Did the shells land somewhere? Was I guilty of reckless endangerment? Should I have shot at the cat I saw, long after the black people had dispersed? These are questions the courts are working out now, but I am confident I will be vindicated because we have the best legal system that has existed. The Romans invented the government and the law, just like they invented homosexuality and pedophilia, but conservatives have perfected both. But am I going to go, if I am ultimately tried, which is unlikely because I have connections and know how to keep things out of the limelight, and lose at trial, and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court? No, because I spent three years at a Top 14 law school, and I know that isn't possible. I scored a 171 on my LSAT not because I am good at lying, or good at shooting, but because I am good at logic. And that's my credential: The truth.

Comment

That's like the ole wiggy we used to find amusing. Well done.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i still think that his dog condom post was one of the top 5 of all time
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

DON'T THINK I FORGET THAT YOU SUGGESTED IN THAT THREAD THAT MY DOG IS A POWER BOTTOM. http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...r-Dogs-Penises

Washington is NOT a homosexual. And That thread was beyond useless. Did you know that it's nearly impossible to even access a dog's penis. After receiving no useful advice I ended up trying to put a human condom on and the thing was like a holstered weapon. I had never seen anything like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X