No announcement yet.

Do They Sell Condoms For Dogs' Penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do They Sell Condoms For Dogs' Penises?

Washington isn't going to get neutered for a variety of reasons (The main one being that I think it would make him less of a man). He routinely goes out on Sunday nights and has more sex than I do, to the point that I get complaints. Since today is a Sunday, I am preparing for the worst. If there is anyone here who knows any options short of castration, please let me know. I have tried spraying his face with Vinegar on Sunday afternoons put that just makes him more horny. I have also called the veterinarian and will go back on Wednesday but she is something of a whore herself so I'm not sure what help she could provide. Please advise
    Last edited by Wiglaf; August 29, 2010, 16:40. Reason: Condams are a last resort because dogs cannot put them on by themselves

This has Asher written all over it.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yay! Wiggy's back!
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The first two responses have been really helpful. It's 5:20 PM and Washington is about to get back on the horse so to speak so can someone please expedite this process

My girlfriend just sprayed him with Vinegar. Just great. I should not have left the bottle around. (By the way humans do not get horny when Vinegar is sprayed on them so it's not even worth trying)
        Last edited by Wiglaf; August 29, 2010, 17:22. Reason: Does anyone know if you can "spray" a male dog or is that not a thing

Comment

Try keeping him indoors? Then he can only have sex with your laundry or some sort of canine intruder.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            This has Asher written all over it.
            Asher doesn't live in DC.

Comment

I'd rather he have sex with other dogs than my leg so he will stay outdoors tonight. But therein lies the problem.

Comment

They only sell female dog condoms.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You could tie him to a tree? Then the lady dogs would have to come to him. Is he a ***** magnet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    We have this thing called the Internet, I hear, where people from different cities can communicate with each other instantly.

Comment

Neuticles!
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

A torch has been passed.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet wiglaf's dog is a power bottom.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This is the second thread that I've seen tonight where you reference "power bottom". Is there something you want to confide to us?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X