No announcement yet.

Deep Dish Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steak and Kidney pizza. With Stilton. Yum.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

if it's not like this it's nothing

about $20
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

20 bucks for dough?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Although I myself don't enjoy deep-dish pizzas, as a native son of Chicago I am obligated to tell Al and others to buzz off with your complaints. Also: Go Bears, go Cubs, and go Bulls ... even though I don't watch or care about any of those sports.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            I once had a 48" deep dish pizza.
            That's the best deep dish out there.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
              if it's not like this it's nothing

about $20
              That guy looks like an Arab. No surprise they all seem to open pizza places selling "authentic Italian food". If I'm ordering some Italian food I want a real god damned whop or Guido making it for me and if I walk into a place and the workers are all Arab or Mexican then I know the **** isn't authentic. Wet backs are good for many things just like sand ******s are good for many things but making authentic Italian food isn't one of them.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                That guy looks like an Arab. No surprise they all seem to open pizza places selling "authentic Italian food".
                My Egyptian step-father ran a pizza shop
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's obviously not pizza but I'd still eat it.

Comment

I'd eat it too. Lasagna on top of pie crust doesn't sound that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                      That guy looks like an Arab. No surprise they all seem to open pizza places selling "authentic Italian food". If I'm ordering some Italian food I want a real god damned whop or Guido making it for me and if I walk into a place and the workers are all Arab or Mexican then I know the **** isn't authentic. Wet backs are good for many things just like sand ******s are good for many things but making authentic Italian food isn't one of them.
                      Good ****ing God. Is this supposed to be funny?

Sorry, Oerdin. Ignore list for a few months.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Bunch of freaks
                        Dude, at least move the **** out of Philly. Make SOME change in your life. What you're doing now isn't working.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

He's got no job, no money, and will be unlikely to find another city as ****ty as Philly where he could rent a place for 300 a month.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He can get a job of some kind. The problem is, he's got some vision of career paths and is unwilling to consider alternatives until reality grinds him down into the dirt. It happened with going the BA -> IB route. Now he thinks that he should go BA -> OCS -> MBA -> IB route. But he's stuck on even that first step. What's going to happen when OCS is no longer an option for him? Find some even less likely scheme?

Living in Philly is obviously not good for him. He's able to coast on virtually no money earned from ****ty jobs. His sense of self-worth gets cheap affirmation by looking at people around him that have even less going on than he does, and this calibrates his expectations.

He needs to move somewhere he can learn about people with regular jobs that fall somewhere between completely crappy and very highly-paid.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Isn't Philly really expensive to live in? Just like most the really big cities.

Comment

OCS stands for Officer school? What's the IB stand for? International Business?

Comment

Working...
                                X