It would suck to be one of these cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Oerdin Mexican? And Scottish.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

There be no wet back here.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        There be no wet back here.
        You do realize that there were Mexicans all around Texas, California, New Mexico, and Arizona before America took over those areas? Not all Mexicans are wetbacks although you can always differentiate the 'White' Mexicans from the immigrants in a heart-beat.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Al, you're a stupid ****.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Al, you're a stupid ****.
            You're the one who gets all "there be no wet back here" when someone accuses you of Mexican ancestry.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I have to agree with Oerdin on this one.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                You're the one who gets all "there be no wet back here" when someone accuses you of Mexican ancestry.
                Accuses him? It's not a crime to be mexican.

Comment

Anyone that likes and wants wet backs, raise your hand. We'll load them onto cattle cars and ship them to you.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    You have to be some kind of stupid to do it some way other than wetbacking...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

wet back is because you don't want to shoot it up the bum?
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

What a bunch of racist bastards, I would have to KH in particular would be applauding Mexicans for their ingenuity and drive to better themselves and earn as much as they can for excessive hours without any decent employee rights - surely that's a model KH worker right there!?

Not to mention the fact that Slowwpoke and Oerdin can hardly blame them for flooding back into their states when it was the Americans that stole them from Mexico in the first place - they're just homesick...

Comment

The "Americans stole it from the Mexicans" drum is very, very boring. And no-one's even responding to it as a troll.

By the standards of the time, and compared to the genocide of the natives, it's no big deal.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Whatever, it's still true. How can you blame Mexicans for wanting to live in a land many of them probably think is part of their birth right?

Slowwie should understand the concept, being that he is pro Israeli and all that.

Comment

In fact maybe the Israelis are using the US conquest of Mexican lands as their model for expansion? In which case they've only got to keep hold of Palestine and East Jerusalem for another 100 years to equal the time that America has currently held California etc for...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                                Whatever, it's still true. How can you blame Mexicans for wanting to live in a land many of them probably think is part of their birth right?

Slowwie should understand the concept, being that he is pro Israeli and all that.
                                I don't think that's got anything to do with it, I think it's 99.995% economic migration. If Mexico was as rich as the US there'd be no issue.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X