No announcement yet.

Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n) Metathreads and metaspam will be with us forever, and will remain popular.

Comment

n+1) Despite OTF posts not counting for pc, people will add pointless "me too" comments in every thread.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Me too.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          14. All Discussions of Women are restricted to two topics:

A. How Good you are getting to bang them

B. How much you hate them/how evil they are
          14b) If you defend women (otherwise known as feminazis at Poly) you will end up on someone's ignore list for every post defending them.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You forgot the banana option!

Originally posted by Agathon
            I found the Venezuela thread, but Fez seems to have edited the post. Perhaps it was another thread.
            It was, though I can't quite remember the thread or the context of it. But I'm pretty sure his original "helicopter defenestration" occurred somewhere in 2000 or so, and the subject wasn't one person, but rather all homosexuals.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Re: Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Originally posted by Boshko
              Immutable Laws of Apolyton:

3. It is physically impossible for a debate on 'poly to change somebodies opinions on anything whatsoever more frequently than once per year. And that's an absolute maximum.
              Has there been any such conversions? I haven´t seen any...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I wish Fez would still threaten to throw people from helocopters, or maybe something original like feed people to aligators. Aligators are so cool.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This thread will disappear very quickly if this thread continues to be member focused instead of "laws" focused.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

19. This thread will disappear very quickly if this thread continues to be member focused instead of "laws" focused.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      Yeah, unless he'd done it before that. At least that is the thread that people link to when they want to remind him of it.
                      It happened to the BrieX Guy in Indonesia. He was altering his samples to make them appear extremely rich in terms of gold, everyone was going ape **** over it, the Indonesians were going to nationalize the mine, then it was discovered he was a fraud, and they threw him out of a helicopter.

Comment

also, n+2)A thread will be posted about rules/laws/customs of Apolyton every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          there are too many rules

176. When there are too many rules or the anything is too long to read it is reasonable to shout out; "Summary!"
                          and expect one.

YYYH. SS. Never forget.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: Re: Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                            Has there been any such conversions? I haven´t seen any...

Ted Striker and Imran Siddiqui.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              14b) If you defend women (otherwise known as feminazis at Poly) you will end up on someone's ignore list for every post defending them.
                              14c) someone will always append an unfunny amendment to a rule in an attempt to get back at a poster by whom they were pwned in another thread

Comment

20. The best way to get people to post on your thread is to have a misleading thread title that implies something totally different and much more dramatic happened.
                                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                                X