Have you ever stolen anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever stolen anything?

Once when I was 10, I stole a candybar from a local convenience store. Whew! Felt good to get that off my chest finally.

Everyone has stolen something. What have you stolen? Have you ever kept an excess amount of change mistakenly given to you by a cashier? That's stealing. Opened up a bag of something at the supermarket and eaten from it then left the bag there? Stealing.

Come on and 'fess up!

Have you ever stolen anything?
    No...
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Out! All the stuff inside the room belongs to me! Honestly!
      If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

I stole quite a bit in 5th grade. wasn't caught. Never did it again, since I felt REALLY bad about it.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I stole three games (for the Adam Coleco! - ugh) from a toy store in the mall. I felt so guilty walking around the mall that I returned to the store and put the games back. Good thing because that system (I won't call it a computer) SUCKED.

When I was in high school, I pumped gas and drove off....okay I did it twice, but that's it!
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Only form my friends.

And software companies, if you call that theft... er, and television/movie studios, too.

When I was young I stole a few G.I. Joe figures from a friend of mine. I don't know why, since I didn't even like those...
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

When I was in high school, I pumped gas and drove off....okay I did it twice, but that's it!

How can you do this?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

When I was a teen, I wasn't the kid you want to have. I stole many things....so many, I dont even remember them all. Let's see:

-About 20 Sega genesis games
                -A playStation with 8 games (at the same time )
                -Money
                -Computer phone
                -Weed
                -Food
                -Alcohol
                -Car radios and parts

Name it.....

Glad I dont do that no more...Man....I really changed.
                I'm an angel now.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Oh, and gas too.

Originally posted by Azazel

How can you do this?

You fill up, then you leave without paying. What's not to understand?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

-A playStation with 8 games (at the same time )
                    From a store?

How could you have possibly taken all that without anyone noticing?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

From a store?

How could you have possibly taken all that without anyone noticing?
                      Easy. At wall-mart. The day before, I distracted the lady from the counter (while asking for info on games) while my friend took the keys behind the counter for the glass door where they keep the games and playstation. The next day, we go back, go in the breifcase departement, take a big leather bag, put it in the shopping cart, then we go the the electronics departement, I ask the other lady about some PC games to distract her while my friends unlock the glass door, takes the playstation, puts it in the leather bag, takes a few games (3 copies of FF 8 ) puts them in the bag. When I see him coming back, I say thank you very much and I head for the door to go to my car. When he sees me infront of the wall mart door, he just leaves with the leather bag with out paying and jumps in my car. I had a towel over my liscence plate so they couldn't take it down if someone ever tried to catch us. But no one saw him leave without paying.

Perfect plan.

Spec.

Comment

You fill up, then you leave without paying. What's not to understand?

Spec.

Around here, either you pass your credit card, or the man at the gas station passes a card that he has, before the pumps start working.

a PlayStation? holy ****.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

You could go pro.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

How can you do this?
                            The gas pumps used to be "pump first, then pay" So you pump gas, lay the nozzle on the ground when done pumping, drive away.

It used to work too easily. Many of my friends did it too. After all, we were teenagers in school, with no job = no money.

Now that's impossible with the credit card or pay first policies. Plus the penalties are much higher now for this type of lawbreaking.
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                              You could go pro.
                              I did. Well, not pro but almost. Remember I said money and weed. Sometimes that took a lot more planning. More for not to get killed than to get caught.

Damn I was stupid.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X