• Do we need a poll?

Well?
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Poll for what?
    0.00%
    I'm in the wrong thread! (Banana eating competition)
    25.00%
    Play hangman.

Well, Im sorry to admit that but Im stupid enough to not understand this game.
    Care to enlighten?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Here.
      Play hangman.

Comment

Lol, so what's the point?
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Sorry, point?

I thought the entire idea of this demo game was to have pointless polls and discussions?

Play hangman.

Comment

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The point bint? well i could be an emp for instance. right now im only getting maybe 10 posts per day after all

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Uhh, you mean that *point*?

It's been so long since I last thought it'd be nice to be deity..

and it's so nice to have unistyle replies to everytihng

Comment

I would rather be a prince but markg wants 130 US

Comment

That's the latest fashion?

I would claim 'Kirk' then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                      I would rather be a prince but markg wants 130 US
                      You know, Ming does PCR requests.
                      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

If i want a PCR i would just point a mod in the direction of the DA private spam forum.

The ''one sentence\one post'' philosopohy rox

Comment

Working...
                        X