This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Reference Sheets

If you've been looking for a comprehensive, interactive reference tool for Civilization IV and its Warlods and Beyond the Sword expansion packs your wait is over. Apolyton Civilization Site staff member Robert "CyberShy" Plomp has exhaustively put together such a resource that comes in a general and unit-speicifc variety.

Through an array of drop-down menus, mix and match combinations of particulars from the basics such as civilization and civics to particular buildings and bonuses on the 'General' sheet, and type through required technology with the 'Unit' document. Information is displayed in data-rich but easy-to-follow table format with colourful icons and pleasant shading.

Should you any updates needed in future that have not been applied (e.g. as a result of one or more patches), contact Plomp directly.
    Last edited by Martin Gühmann; September 21, 2012, 19:06.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Thanks for implementing Dan!

If there's interest I'll continue my work on a buildings, wonders, technology and terrain sheet as well.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Great work CyberShy!!!!!!

Certainly interest for more here
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I like.
        I always go to play a game with the intent of trying out X trait. Now I can easily scan through the possible leader choices.
        Ta

Comment

Excellent work CyberShy!

A great resource!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

That's really nice! Good use of graphics, the information is very clearly presented - well done!
            James Dean Shepherd
            Jesus lives! :)
            ----------------------------

Comment

Very nice! Appreciate the effort Cybershy!

Comment

A brilliant resource - I often find myself wondering about Civ bonuses and UU stats, and they're not easily available.
                mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

Thanks Cybershy!

Comment

Great work CyberShy, but when I open it today, I am only getting the hammers Icon, none of the other icons show up, jsut the broken image icon. So I can't tell the difference between happy faces, and culture, etc.
                    Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

Originally posted by Earthworm
                      Great work CyberShy, but when I open it today, I am only getting the hammers Icon, none of the other icons show up, jsut the broken image icon. So I can't tell the difference between happy faces, and culture, etc.
                      I was able to quickly tell in the code why most of the icons on the general Info page were not appearing on load, though am still not sure why this wasn't an issue earlier -- the issue had not appeared earlier as you alluded to, and the page had not been modified since its launch.

Nevertheless, in short, corrected. Appreciate the note.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Great work. Very useful.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Good stuff! Thanks, Cybershy,
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

More & more in PDF format.

Comment

Printed in full color in A3 format and put on the wall aside PC!!

Great work! Thx
                              MF

Comment

Working...
                              X