Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RON freezes in game menus...

Hi all,

I just picked up RON this past weekend and have only been able to fire it up a few times. I have not experienced the game freezing during gameplay itself but have had it lock up twice in the game menu/setup areas.

What happened is I was in about the 4th stage of the tutorial and chose my next "lesson". Right after doing this a blue screen with gold borders with RON art in the background appears, "mostly likely the loading screen tha normally displays whats going on in the next scenario" and that's as far as I can go. I can move the cursor around without any problems but cannot alt/tab or escape this screen at all. I also couldn't kill the program and had to reboot on both occasions.

I've tried all the fixes at the MS site but the only one that resembles my problem doesn't help at all. I have several other games that require a lot more graphic attention and they run flawlessly. I also have all the latest drivers and updates necessary for my system so I'm 99.9 percent sure the problem is not on my end.

If anyone could recommend any help or confirm that this is something there looking at in a patch it would be greatly appreciated!

"whew, first post here and i'm tired already! "

P4 1.6
    640 ram (266 DDR)
    128 meg. Radeon 8500
    40 gb. HD (20 gb's free)
    Intel 845 MOBO
    16x Sony DVD
    24x10x40 nec burner
    Soundblaster Audigy
    Direct x9b

I hope that's all the info needed.

Cheers