Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Game Changes...For Hardcore realistic players!(mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Game Changes...For Hardcore realistic players!(mod)

Sorry cant post in mod forum for some reason this website is VERY slow to get to for me

Change Log:

-x2 Unit Cost (except Civilians)

-Defence Towers and Keeps X2 HP increase(cost also doubled)

-Tech Tree Age increases doubled in time and cost(only the major age advances)

-Civic Research doubled in cost now expensive less easy to expand more options(first civic research unchanged in cost to keep game flowing)

-Stables, barracks, seige, harbor, airport all only buildable in city radius limited to 1 per city.

-AI adapts well to changes and rushs more often now (sometimes)

-FINAL tech items that you get once all stuff researched is now very expensive Keep that economy going!

Well I hope ya like these changes. I altered them to make the game more of a challenge. Defence is powerful but VERY expensive and seige still outguns all towers and forts there just tuffer. The game is now MUCH more smaller attacks from AI and you and can get big once game is flowing. On Very expensive and very slow the game is very slow and action is pleanty in smaller groups

All changes are probably final good luck and take on those Bastards!

AI now doesnt mass attack unit buildings and doesnt build NEAR as many ships(alot more fun less clutter) Its like vs a player now Enjoy all!

WAR IS NOW EXPENSIVE SHOW THE ENEMY NO MERCY!!!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X