Game still Wont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game still Wont work

CTW is unplayable. Wont even boot up without a crash. Quick battle works 50% of the time- the other 50% I get crashes to desktop, freezes and complete reboot of the system. I've read practically every thread dealing with lockups, freezes and crashes and there is not one solution that has permanently fixed the problems. And honestly, I shouldnt have to spend 2 weeks looking for the right solution to play the game for more than 30 mins.

Developers, the problem is with your software, not with my machine or everyone else's machine. RON has more problem then any game I've put on my harddrive in the past two years. I have all name brand parts, updated drivers, a very very fast system and it still doesn't work. Worst yet, there has been no patch to fix the very serious issues players are having (i use that term loosely b/c right now, i'm not bothering to play).

You folks are lucky one of the reviewers that has been praising the gameplay didnt happen to have a system that somehow conflicts with your software or those glowingt reviews would be substantially different.
Working...
X