Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a tactical ground combat

think about that:

A tactical ground combat were you choose to droop your troops ( Force choose, not % choose ) the a ground map were loaded were all the regions apear, you choose a drop of point and look your ships land that is a critical point were the enemy can atack the landing craft ( one per Troop Pod on board )and each craft could down 4 units each time, half of total capacity, if it is destroyed will take more time to put all troops on the ground.
    Next you position you support units and onder they to settle up a command base from were the bonuses will start to work, the enemy do the same thing hiding well their base , it is a defense center of the planet.
    All the planet regions are disposed with the Buildings apearing and you choose the behavior of your units and if they will smash the buildings.
    Move each region killing and advancing until the time is up ( 10 minutes ) or all other units are killed, use the command center to order a retreat or ask reinforcmentes.
    Militias, Infantry and Marines could fight House to house, the militias will be lot of weaker but they number will be overwhelming,
    Air builded support or use fighters, Marines could land like marines, withou the landing craft, like on Starship Troopers, use landing indivdual equipement.
    Weapon choose, with lot,of options with different use
    New units, like artilery and others
    Weaker units use less space on the transport ( infantry use 1/10 of space than a single Armor )
    I thinked lot of things but i forget, i write more latter, a tactical ground combat will be fun, don't you think?
Working...
X