Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESC key does not respond

Hello,
    After a space battle occurs, my ESC key does not respond anymore. It means that I have to start clicking all over the place to get out of screens.

Is anyone here having the same issue? How can I solve it?​
    minecraftle game

Originally posted by robertsulli View Post
    Hello, cookie clicker
    After a space battle occurs, my ESC key does not respond anymore. It means that I have to start clicking all over the place to get out of screens.

A few things you could try to resolve this problem:

Check your keyboard settings: Ensure that your keyboard is properly configured and the ESC key is mapped correctly. You may need to reset or recalibrate your keyboard settings.

Verify game controls: Look into the game's control settings and see if you can rebind the "exit" or "back" function to a different key. This may provide a workaround until you can fix the ESC key issue.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart of the game can help resolve issues with unresponsive controls. The space battle sequence may have caused a temporary glitch that a restart can fix.

Update drivers: Outdated or corrupted device drivers for your keyboard or input devices could be the culprit. Try updating your drivers to the latest version and see if that resolves the problem.

Troubleshoot hardware: If the issue persists, there's a chance the ESC key on your keyboard may be physically damaged or malfunctioning. You could try cleaning the key or, if necessary, replacing the keyboard.

I hope these suggestions help you find a solution to your ESC key issue.​

Comment

Originally posted by robertsulli View Post
      Hello, slice masters

Here are a few steps you could consider to address this problem:

1. Check your keyboard settings: Make sure your keyboard settings are configured correctly, including the mapping of the ESC key. Resetting or adjusting your keyboard settings might resolve the issue.

2. Review game controls: Look into the game's control settings to see if you can assign a different key for the "exit" or "back" function. This could serve as a temporary solution while you work on fixing the ESC key problem.

3. Restart the game: Sometimes, simply restarting the game can clear up control issues caused by temporary glitches, especially after a space battle sequence.

4. Update drivers: Ensure your keyboard and input device drivers are up to date. Updating to the latest versions could potentially fix any issues related to outdated or corrupt drivers.

5. Check hardware: If the problem persists, there's a chance the ESC key on your keyboard may be physically damaged or not functioning properly. Consider cleaning the key or replacing the keyboard if necessary.

I hope these suggestions help you troubleshoot and resolve the ESC key issue you're experiencing.​

Comment

Working...
      X