Main Map Buttons Mod - also SitRep Boxes Darker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Map Buttons Mod - also SitRep Boxes Darker

Ah, just a small graphic mod with instructions in the read me type text file included.

Not all that hard to do.

Basically for the Main Map Buttons, one starts in the:

GameDataSets\Classic_01\

and

GameAssets\Common\

where graphics.mob is located.

Then adds folders included with the mod as a Zipped file, but may have to capitalize some letters as the Zip Program does that (need a newer PKWare Zip program, I guess) and Adds the Folders for the graphics.mob file replacements:

Graphics\UI\

then:

Tiles folder for the Buttons of the Main Map.

Graphics\UI\Tiles

and for the SitRep, green, yellow, red boxes on the SitRep screen:

Graphics\UI\SitRep

so the folders Tiles and SitRep are in the UI folder of the Graphics folder which is in the Common folder where the graphics.mob file exists.

after the \Tiles folder or the \SitRep folder of the \UI folder of the \Graphics folder:

add the file name of the graphics.

Can be seen here and downloaded:

Picture may not show here, as I don't have a separate page there yet, but the pictures are up:

I am using the Star Buttons for the main map,
    and the SitRep boxes, I darkened, so the text stands out more:

!! Download and Look at Pictures Here !!

Just a small graphic change, while all the other stuff is going on!!

Does not interfere with the running of the game, MOOIII, and can be deleted by removing the directories, all other files will still be used from the graphics.mob file for the game.

The entire file is huge, so you do not want to place any file into the whatever mob file, or else you will have to replace the entire *.mob file from the CD again, as I found out, but if replacing some files used in the *.mob files, then the game will use the replacement files in place of the files in the *.mob file.

Not all that hard to do, and instructions included.

Working...
X