Weird spies - bug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird spies - bug??

Last night I was playing a long game w/16 AI players. I managed to pissed everybody off and eventually got kicked out of the senate

At first I was like damn, no extra trade income and stuff. But then I was thinking "well it's not too bad, spies wouldn't be bothering me anymore" since I only have a foreign contact left". After a few turns (to my dismay), reports were coming in all over catching enemy spies belonged to other empires that I lost contact with. I thought that maybe they were already in my empire causing mischieve before I got kicked out. So all enemy spies eradicated.....peace for about 10 turns or so and then enemy spies from all over the galaxy are back again!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure they can't send spies to my empire anymore because we don't have diplomatic contact. Checking the espionage screen I'm sure you can only send spies to enemies that you have contact with. (thus I assume this also applies to AI)
    This has been going on for about 50 turns and the worst thing is I can't do the same to them. I'm pretty sure they're sending new spies because it's happens periodically - all spies captured, peace for a while, repeat.

Is there something I'm not aware of?
    If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Working...
X