Imperium of Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperium of Man

Having recently come back again to enjoy Moo2, I've thought of modeling the Imperium of Man from the Warhammer 40 universe.

Custom Race: Human
    Ruler Name: Lords of Terra

Traits:
    Dictatorship
    Trans Dimensional
    Warlord
    Large Homeworld

Dictatorship for the Imperium. Warlord for the presence of Space Marines. Trans Dimensional for the Emperor's Astronomicon and the Navigators. Large Homeworld the Mechanicum on Mars + Terra.

It steamrolls the galaxy and was surprisingly effective to me - I was used to favoring other custom traits in the distant past, but refamiliarizing myself with MOO and looking it over it is easy to see the synergy between the traits.

The ships are fast, in combat they are qualitatively superior, dramatically so, with the stacking bonuses of warlord + battle scanner + trans dimensional. Taking battle scanner because we don't need tachyon comm with warlord. We don't have to research space academy or fusion drive to immediately fight out of the gate. The net result is that the Imperium may build an all conquering battlefleet from the beginning. For a Great Crusade, if you will - to unite all the distant stars of the galaxy under the Emperor of Mankind

I've had great pleasure in purging the xenos, and I trust this will help other 40k fans.

thanks for sharing! You have the opportunity to seize the route that leads to triumph. Through participation in the soccer skills world cup game, you will have the chance to showcase your football skills on a worldwide scale while also immersing yourself in the spirit of the event.
    ​

Comment

It sounds like you've created a powerful and thematic custom race in Master of Orion 2 inspired by the Warhammer 40K universe. The combination of traits seems well thought out, and it's great that you're enjoying the game with this custom race. Purge the xenos and may the Emperor guide your conquest!

Comment

It appears like you've drawn inspiration from the Warhammer 40K universe to develop a strong and interesting custom race for Master of Orion 2. You appear to be having fun with the game with this unique race, and the trait combination seems well-thought out. Let the Emperor lead your conquest as you drive out the xenos! retro bowl college

Comment

Working...
        X