About technology trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About technology trading

I'm wondering whether GC2 will deal with problems tend to pop up with technology trading in this genre of games. Firstly, whenever you're playing with a lot of players, trading possibilities multiply. One result of this, is that there's a lot of "levelling", with all participators having similar technologies, even if they had different research priorities. This makes the game experience less varied and interesting. And the second result is that it speeds up progress hugely, which means you barely have the chance to apply a tech before its absolete. (and additionally, you spend a lot of time designing and redesigning your craft)
    So I hope GC2 will make sure there are some restrictions to technology trading to counter these issues. Can anyone tell me some more perhaps?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.
Working...
X