Flagships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagships?

I was thinking - it would be fun to play without a starting flagship with survey module. I would love to be able to tech race to survey ships, and after that start popping anomolies.

I guess the two things that would prevent this is: 1. How to modifiy the start to not include a survey flagship; and 2. Would the AI attempt to race for survey ship technologies?

Not sure off hand. I'd bet there are a number of folks who have modded GalCiv2 who have done this, though. In fact, I seem to recall a post I saw at the GalCiv2 forum where they were fiddling with the starting fleets.

Hydro

Comment

I did check there at the forums. There were a few posts asking about this same thing, but there weren't any answers.

Comment

Yeah, it's an interesting idea, but I have never heard of anyone modding it to do that.
        http://www.galciv2.com/

Comment

There is actually a scenario in DA called epic, that let's you do exactly this
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I honestly haven't checked out the scenarios. I'm notoriously bad for not playing scenarios in games like CIV or any 4x.. but maybe I'll take a look a this one.

Comment

Working...
            X