Interactive Tech Tree - Updated for Dark Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Tech Tree - Updated for Dark Avatar

I've updated my Interactive Tech tree to include support for Dark Avatar!

You can find the tech tree here:

Use the game dropdown at the top left to switch between regular GalCiv2 and Dark Avatar.

Might be that the server is down or something? I can't get to the page.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTheRon
      Might be that the server is down or something? I can't get to the page.
      No, the site is up and works.

The link above doesn't seem to work if you click on it. Apolyton appears to try and put it 'inside' it's own frame which causes it not to load correctly. It appears to be a problem with Apolyton.

If you copy the URL text and paste it into the address field, it should work for you.

Let me know if it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sembiance
        The link above doesn't seem to work if you click on it. Apolyton appears to try and put it 'inside' it's own frame which causes it not to load correctly. It appears to be a problem with Apolyton.
        The above link does work for me, so let's diagnose this a bit further.

The link within Apolyton's forum should open in a new window or tab, depending upon your browser and version. I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.1. LordTheRon, Sembiance: can you elaborate on the technical difficulty you're having including browser/version and a screenshot?
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Now it works. I can at least get to the site. This wasn't possible for me this morning, not even with copy-paste.

@DanQ
          The Apolyton link tries to redirect, but it doesn't do that. I'm stuck at this page http://apolyton.net/between.php?url=...m%2Fgalciv2%2F

Ah, after waiting for more than a minute I get an image box with a red cross to the left of the please visit our sponsor message. There's no sponsor to be seen by the way.

If I click the skip link it works directly. But otherwise I have to wait for the failed image and then after about 3 minutes it redirects me to the site. Could be our firewall here at my work?

Comment

Thanks for your work on this, Sembiance.
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Re: Interactive Tech Tree - Updated for Dark Avatar

Originally posted by Sembiance
              I've updated my Interactive Tech tree to include support for Dark Avatar!
              Truely wonderful, thanks Sembiance.

I was going to point out that at first I didn't know to select DA from the small top left selector. Then I read all of your original post and saw that you'd said that but I hadn't paid attention. My bad.
              If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman to hear him... is he still wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X