Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

CTP Challenge Ladder -- February 2011

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinns
    Grandpa. Sorry for the delay in setting up our game. I think one of my daughters got ahold of my CTP CD and I cannot find it. Looks like I'll have to buy another one from eBay.
    Gramps -- I finally got my CTP CD in the mail. Are you still interested in playing or is your plate full?

Comment

Gramps -- I finally got my CTP CD in the mail. Are you still interested in playing or is your plate full?

I aint playing wit you, Im gonna use my sling blade on you!!

/me thinks this will ensure him getting his fork tuned, @ZZ whopped and gutters cleaned by Quinns

I am so looking forward my friend
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I aint playing wit you, Im gonna use my sling blade on you!!

* Grandpa Troll thinks this will ensure him getting his fork tuned, @ZZ whopped and gutters cleaned by Quinns

I am so looking forward my friend
        Okay, I'll set it up. Standard settings.

Comment

• Ignore this post.
          Last edited by quinns; December 19, 2008, 21:00.

Comment

• What is your email address Grampa?

Comment

What is your email address Grampa?
              BCRONKITE

(the sign that goes next)

ec-dot-rr-dot-com

Comment

• I'll be going away for Christmas tomorrow for a couple or maybe a few weeks. I've emailed both of my opponents. I should have internet access but probably not CtP access, so this is in case anyone challenges me.

Merry Christmas all!
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                  I'll be going away for Christmas tomorrow for a couple or maybe a few weeks. I've emailed both of my opponents. I should have internet access but probably not CtP access, so this is in case anyone challenges me.

Merry Christmas all!
                  We are leaving early on 26th of December for a week + in Washington DC, same, sporadic access to internet but no CTP, have notified both my opponents.

I will be back late on Sunday January 4th 2009.

Comment

• I just want to offer everyone a Very Happy Holidays and Safe Travels!

Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuaich
                      I just want to offer everyone a Very Happy Holidays and Safe Travels!

Bruce
                      You too my friend!

and when ya get ready, me wants some more action wit you!!

Bruce

Comment

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

• Merry late Christmas to everyone

I've been offline due to system crash for over two weeks but I'm back online though I'll have a couple of days off again for setting up Windows and software from the scratch.

Regarding cheating I had created long time ago a set of rules known as PBEM Rules, the older ones might remember these. There is a section discussing what is considered a cheat.

Regarding my upcomming game with BirdMan, I'll set it up soon, I just was unable to do so for the above mentioned reason.

Comment

Working...
                          X