Scenario Creation Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario Creation Help Needed!

just made a map in the map editor and when i was done i closed the cheat window and played for a few hours. When i went to load next time i realized the game won't let me do that. I realize the name of the saved scenario must be the same as the name in the scenario.txt, however, i don't know what i saved the scenario as. So can i change the scenario name manually or did i just waste a few hours of my life creating and playing this damn game? If there is anything else i should know please inform me because i am frustrated to no end with this game.

Open the saved game file in a text editor and you can see the name under which you saved it near the beginning of the file.

OK, got that. Now my problem is that i cannot seem to get the scenario to show up in the scenario directory. I have the packlist.txt right because my name and description shows up when i open start scenario. Then, when i hit ok nothing is in the next screen. This is where my scenario should be. I think i have the scenario.txt correct because it has two lines, both of which i named the exact same as my scenario. So why does my game not show up for available scenarios?

Do you have the correct number in packlist.txt, so as to specify that there are more than 0 scenarios in the pack?

I have it entered as one. is my scenario that i placed in the scenario directory the wrong file type? I moved my saved game into the same folder as the scenario.txt, and it is the same as what i named it in the scenario.txt. Why does my game not show up?
Working...
X