alpha centauri en español

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpha centauri en español

hola hay alguien que tenga problemas con el Alpha centauri en español, con el Windows xp? Lo digo por que si que lo instalo, pero me dice que "CPU NO VALIDA, SI CONTINUAS PUEDE QUEDARSE EL JUEGO COLGADO" le digo continuar y se me sale al escritorio.
    He probado los parches y ocurre lo mismo. Lo tengo original y el alien crossfire tambien..... y nada de nada.
    Agradeceria que me dijeseis algo.
    Gracias por adelantado

Though I barely understand Spanish, this looks like something that would be solved by changing Alpha Centauri.ini as follows:

[PREFERENCES]
    ForceOldVoxelAlgorithm=0
    ->

[PREFERENCES]
    ForceOldVoxelAlgorithm=1
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

gracias gracias
      Works. thank you.

Comment

hola hay alguien que tenga problemas con el Alpha centauri en español, con el Windows xp? Lo digo por que si que lo instalo, pero me dice que "CPU NO VALIDA, SI CONTINUAS PUEDE QUEDARSE EL JUEGO COLGADO" le digo continuar y se me sale al escritorio.

Translates somewhat like this.

hello is somebody has problems with the Alpha centauri in Spanish, with the Windows xp? I say it so that if that I install it, but says me that "noncValued CPU, IF CONTINUOUS CAN REMAIN the GAME HUNG" I say to him to continue and leaves I to the writing-desk. I have proven the patches and happens the same. I also have original and the alien crossfire..... and nothing of anything. Agradeceria that you said something to me. Thanks in advance

Comment

You know, it is kind of sad...level five spanish in high school gives you AP credit and is a weighted grade, and yet it is only considered intermediate spanish in college, beginning spanish in ivy league...

Comment

Working...
          X