This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Why is Kid so hung up on Hydroxychloroquine? There are plenty of other treatments out there with much better results. I suppose if Trump isn't touting it, it doesn't exist for him. For the rest of you, I have posted what we know so far. What would you change, if anything about your behavior if you knew we would have an effective treatment for Covid-19 by October?
    The hangup with Hydroxychloroquine is a talking point to rescue Trump's bruised ego after he messed up with his recommendation. It's also part of the greater effort to demonize Dr. Fauci's approval ratings since more people listen to him than Trump. This should have never been a political issue in the first place.

Regarding your second question, I would continue my same behavior with following the current guidelines of social distancing and wearing protective gear. Even with a solid treatment plan, I don't trust the ability of the frontline responders to be able to deliver a best practices solution with any consistency. I also don't want to put others in danger, and finally, the long term, permanent damage of being disabled can't be resolved if the best practices cocktail is not administered in time.

I really don't see us making any headway until February 2021.

A new administration will have to hit the ground running, and getting all the supply chains and distribution pathways operating at full emergency mode is going to take at least 6 weeks of concentrated effort to start getting ahead of this.

Thanks for the chart that was great.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• HCQ can be taken in low doses by healthy people, then they won't get the virus. If you get the virus there is a decent chance that you will have ongoing health problems
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	9394800 Why is Kid so hung up on Hydroxychloroquine? There are plenty of other treatments out there with much better results. I suppose if Trump isn't touting it, it doesn't exist for him. For the rest of you, I have posted what we know so far. What would you change, if anything about your behavior if you knew we would have an effective treatment for Covid-19 by October?
        No. Tens of thousands of people have died because they haven't taken HCQ. You are murderers.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Tens of millions of doses of HCQ have been taken off the street, purchased by the federal government for the US national strategic stockpile. By your logic, Donald J. Trump is a murderer.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right, and so is Fauci. We need public pressure

• You are the murder by promoting a drug that you masters want you to that has NOT BEEN PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE
        You keep quoting debunked studies, fringe doctors that believe silly stuff, and provide a little anecdotal evidence, but no real PROVEN FACTS
        So stop killing people by trying to give advice which is the same that the quacks provide.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• FDA says that they do not tell doctors not to prescribe HCQ. That is a decision for the doctor.

"When asked whether HCQ should be prescribed to treat Covid-19, FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn said the use of HCQ should be a decision made between a doctor and a patient.

Governors who have restricted its use should remove the restrictions. Let doctors decide, not politicians."
          - Dr Simone Gold

Comment

• You keep quoting Dr Simone Gold... a member of that fringe group that thinks demons having sex in your dreams causes diseases...
            Get a new act... because this one is laughable

KIDIOT... take advice from witch doctors
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              I keep expecting Sweden to embrace HCQ. Not sure what is happening there.

JM
              Don't know but new cases/day have plummeted. Deaths/day have been declining. In the end of all this it will be proven how stupid lockdowns are.

Comment

• Feel free to go out and mingle with all the people you want, and don't worry about not wearing a mask since you believe people that say it doesn't help.
                The more the better
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Don't know but new cases/day have plummeted. Deaths/day have been declining. In the end of all this it will be proven how stupid lockdowns are.

https://www.newsweek.com/sweden-whic...-spike-1521626
                  Except we have Italy and New York and so on, showing that in many cases lockdowns are necessary.

Sweden is really high for Scandinavia. That it isn't New York or North Italy might come down to age, health, or the natural Scandinavian distancing. Or some other factor.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I definitely don't disagree with those lockdowns because they were hit very hard.

https://www.newsweek.com/sweden-whic...-spike-1521626
                  That article says Sweden is the second highest (per capita) for cases in the world.

So I would say the point to consider is why they aren't second highest (per capita) for deaths in the world. Maybe it is the case that outcomes are significantly better if you go outside and exercise and get sun... or maybe it is other effects. Someone could do a study, I am just speculating while considering the hypothesis that Sweden's policies have been beneficial instead of harmful (second highest per capita cases in the world).

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

That article says Sweden is the second highest (per capita) for cases in the world.

So I would say the point to consider is why they aren't second highest (per capita) for deaths in the world. Maybe it is the case that outcomes are significantly better if you go outside and exercise and get sun... or maybe it is other effects. Someone could do a study, I am just speculating while considering the hypothesis that Sweden's policies have been beneficial instead of harmful (second highest per capita cases in the world).

JM
                    Right. But the other nations in Europe are spiking again but Sweden isn't.

Comment

• Quit trying to spread the propaganda from quack doctor who believe in demons...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• A mixture of drugs can indeed save a lot of lives. I know this second hand.
                        People that enter ICUs and have a somewhat strong organism (to handle the drugs) can be optimistic of not losing their lives. Greek health system has combined a drug cocteil that is very effective (the numbers don't lie...- plus I'm sure everyone interested is handled down the info)
                        However through friends from europe (france england etc) I understand that even if you are young and live (even old, you can live through these drugs) COVID after rehabilitation can decimate your system. Maybe you'll suffer LONG ill effects....

Comment

Right. But the other nations in Europe are spiking again but Sweden isn't.
                          And that my improbable friend is the new question.

Cases are spiking even in hugelly succesful countries such as Greece.
                          The question is: is this the new wave (second wave) or is it that countries that managed to completely safeguard theikr populations are now being ion the front line for massive cases?

Let's see the italian chart. If it has no cases, then yes, countries that escaped are now paying the price of their success

Comment

• Haha Italian 238 new cases.
                            Which means heard immunity is a joke.

This is indeed a second wave

Comment

Working...
                            X