X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't know. You teach me how to be for religious freedom by being in favor of an anti-relious freedom ideology. I'm just a kidiot. It's your duty to teach me so that I won't say things Muslims don't want me too, like Jesus is the Son of God.
    Thanks for proving to everybody that your idea of religious freedom is just freedom for what you believe in and not what others believe.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    You think Trump gives a crap about Muslims, except for how he can turn the fear of them into votes?
    I don't know. You teach me how to be for religious freedom by being in favor of an anti-relious freedom ideology. I'm just a kidiot. It's your duty to teach me so that I won't say things Muslims don't want me too, like Jesus is the Son of God.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    You think Trump gives a crap about Muslims, except for how he can turn the fear of them into votes?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Sure. You and Ming are experts on REALLY caring about Muslim

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Being religious has absolutely nothing to do with believing in religious freedom twit.
    I find it more hilarious that you think he actually gives a rats ass. Drinking the kool-aid. It was a distraction, just like half the **** he says. (from the other half that he says)

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You REALLY care about Muslims.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    You have the mentality of a typical CNN viewer.

Ming: You must want to put all the Muslims in concentration camps since you condemn leftists for actually doing that. I don't watch CNN ever! Kidiot watches CNN!
    Let's see...
    Associate somebody with CNN - CHECK
    Put words in somebodies mouth that aren't true - CHECK
    Post nonsense - CHECK
    Don't answer the question since he knows his answer would make him look even more stupid - CHECK
    Try to defect to avoid the real discussion - CHECK

I await yet another predictable response.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You have the mentality of a typical CNN viewer.

Ming: You must want to put all the Muslims in concentration camps since you condemn leftists for actually doing that. I don't watch CNN ever! Kidiot watches CNN!

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied

Typical CNN perspective
    You must watch CNN to say that, because I don't and I wouldn't know what their perspective is on your style of "selective" religious freedom

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

But your concept of religious freedom is FREEDOM for only those who believe in the same religion as you. You continue to hate and discriminate against all others.
    Typical CNN perspective

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Being religious has absolutely nothing to do with believing in religious freedom twit.
    But your concept of religious freedom is FREEDOM for only those who believe in the same religion as you. You continue to hate and discriminate against all others.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I always find it hilarious when the most unreligious person on the planet talks about religious persecution like he gives a rats ass about it. Just to distract from science.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    To Defend Religious Freedom In UN Speech — Not ‘Imaginary’ Climate Crisis

DAVID KRAYDENOTTAWA BUREAU CHIEF
    September 23, 20191:02 PM ET
    President Donald Trump delivered a speech Monday at the United Nations about religious freedom that evangelical leaders are applauding because he had “the guts” to do that, instead of joining other world leaders in talking about climate change.

Evangelical leaders told “Fox & Friends” Monday morning that the president is addressing a real concern with religious persecution rampant throughout the world, while arguing that climate change may present a debatable issue but no true crisis.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X