Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you hear voices in your head...

Are you crazy?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Depends on how you characterize the voices. Do they feel like someone else talking at you or inside you? Did you mistake them for real voices? Are they clear?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Definitely someone else.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Voices? LOL. Amateur stuff.

AAHZ sees people.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

In your head?
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In real life. AAHZ receives visions from the gods.

Well they are demons now. Basically everyone is fucced. But this thrade is about Wezil not me.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              In real life. AAHZ receives visions from the gods.

Well they are demons now. Basically everyone is fucced.
              You are a special boy aren't you? Do you have any political aspirations?

But this thrade is about Wezil not me.

Not really about me. I have a boring, no voices, head.

It was inspired by the latest from the Faux News outrage machine.

Comment

Most important is what the voices are saying. If they’re just reminding you where you put your keys that’s fine, if theyre telling you to follow Trump that’s something else altogether.

Comment

Oh it's a Trump thing. That's cool.

Comment

Give your voices their own Twitter. Post unfiltered. Report results.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Oh it's a Trump thing. That's cool.
                      Mike Pence.

Jesus be talking to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

You are a special boy aren't you? Do you have any political aspirations?

I am going to do nothing with my life except the bare minimum to survive until I get old and die or am murdered. I have a tremendous amount of pull with very powarful entities.

This mindset is what helped me handle such incredible powar and not go completely insane. Many have died walking the path AAHZ has gone down. They also taught me Qigong meditation techniques.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Just the first few lines, naturally.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Actually it's quite simple, once you remove your mental barriers. That's the hard part.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              Are you crazy?
                              Well, if you can convince other people that those voices are from some divine entity ... and that they have to follow their orders (and maybe write holy books about you, after your death), then you aren't crazy, but a prophet
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X