Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people economize past their reproductive means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people economize past their reproductive means?

I really don't understand why some people -- particularly people within certain racial/social/religious groups -- choose to economize past their reproductive means to support other races with their hard work? I mean, it isn't a hard concept. If you make $350,000 per year, you really can afford to provide for 4 children. So why not have them? It's a completely ludicrous concept.

And the example I made applies to the Western world, where $350,000 per year is basically not that much. What about the Third World? Why is it that we see average birth rates of, for example, 5.54/woman in Afghanistan? What in the world makes our wealthy think they couldn't support that?

We don't have a white natality crisis -- we have a moron crisis. Until these idiots who choose to economize past their means learn that they shouldn't, then they will continue to die in droves (in the 1st World) or be desperately assimilated by wetbacks. And quite frankly, any religion or religious leader who tries to convince it's followers otherwise is both self serving and criminal.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.
Working...
X